“ONE OF MY FAVOURITES - GREAT PAD THAI - GREAT RIBS”

Sang Ria Grill Bali
Ranked #16 of 245 Restaurants in Legian
Price range: US$5 - US$15
Cuisines: International
Dining options: Breakfast, After-hours, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The name Sang Ria means the joyful one in Indonesian. We will do everything in our power for you to have a joyful dining experience at Sang Ria. Our signature dish are the baby back pork ribs served with your choice of roast or mash potatoes. Accompanied with a secret home made sauce, salad served with a French balsamic dressing. They claim that there are the best, but we let you be the judge. Our menu will delight you with a good variety of salads, soups, curries, fish, steaks, chicken, pork chop, and much more. We also have a sophisticated vegetarian menu and last but not least our Italian style Teramitsu has raised a few eyebrows.Set in a typical Balinesse garden setting you will enjoy sitting in a open garden listening to classical guitar and the sound of streaming water from our water fall. It would be a honor to have and serve you. S.R management.
Reviewed 24 May 2017

EXCELLENT PAD THAI - GREAT RIBS - a garden setting with a delightful upstairs bamboo room
Two choices of cuisine - both excellent - good value - good location just off double six

There are newer reviews for Sang Ria Grill Bali

Reviewed 23 May 2017

Finally came back to this restaurant after 6 years and was absolutely delighted with the food .The green curry was delightful ,ribs were the best my wife has eaten in Bali and the kids had delicious hamburgers .The service was very good and this eatery is up market Bali style with many Indonesian dishes from around the islands .This is a must for the fastidious eaters .Congratulations to the owners for the forsight to build a Bali style restaurant .Dont forget to order their lovely Waffles

wayan85, Owner at Sang Ria Grill Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 1 June 2017

Thank you for your visit. We are happy you appreciated the venue. The whole idea was to represent bali as much as possible. You also tried our waffles thats great. Hope to see you again. Have a wonderfull time.

Reviewed 22 May 2017 via mobile

I have been itching to get back to this place for 2 years. Last time we were there I had the best ribs I had ever eaten and was really hoping they would still be just as good. Happy to say I was not disappointed! Melt in the mouth, meat falling off the bone and amazing BBQ flavour. I would have had two servings if ny stomach would let me. Nice atmosphere and friendly service.

Reviewed 12 May 2017 via mobile

My partner and I have been stopping in at the Munchy's ice cream shop at the front of Sang Ria Grill each evening after eating at other establishments. As an aside, the freshly made waffle cones are a must with one, two or three scoops of the home made ice cream. A different mix of flavours to try each night . Now back to the meal. We arrived about 5:45pm, were promptly met by a lovely waitress who gave us the table of our choice. We ordered the shrimp kebab as an entree and wow, the mango curry was absolutely divine with those prawns (shrimp). My partner ordered the special salad and I wanted to test the 'famous' ribs. Neither of us were disappointed at all. The salad hit the spot for a woman who loves salads and the ribs were just falling off the bone and full of flavour. The smoky BBQ sauce went beautifully with the ribs as did the mango curry left over from the entree.
I read many reviews before we ventured into this restaurant as it is interesting to see what other people think. The reason for coming to Bali is to relax and recharge. I prefer the very casual pace yet the service provided by the locals is excellent. Value for money isn't even worth discussing given the cheap prices compared to home and I certainly am much more relaxed interacting with the locals.
The wait staff are quite attentive without being bothersome, the food was delivered perfectly without being 'fast food' so we know it was all freshly prepared and then to finish our evening off with our regular waffle cone made with a gorgeous smile and a giggle left both of us very content.
Well done Sang Ria Grill. Happy customers

wayan85, Owner at Sang Ria Grill Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 13 May 2017

Thank you so much for your review and comments. It always means a lot to us and i never fail to forward it to our staff. My wife is our Chef and she loves salads herself and uses the best ingredients available (very fussy) but in a good way. The ribs and sauce is also her creation. So is the Gelato's of the Munchys. We wanted to have good desserts and the only way is always to make it yourself so we decided to make our own Gelato and it paid off as they are really the best ones on the island. My wife also started to create Beautiful naughty Sundae. Thank you for your visit looking forward in seeing you again soon. Yours sincerely S.R

Reviewed 7 May 2017 via mobile

Been here a few times and the ribs are always good and a crowd favourite and very well priced. I also love the yellow curry.

1  Thank TraceyWAustralia
wayan85, Owner at Sang Ria Grill Bali, responded to this reviewResponded 8 May 2017

Dear guest thank you for your visit and comment. The yellow curry is also one of my favorites. Its a Cambodian style curry with fresh vegetable in curry sauce. Hope you are having a great time and we hope to see you again soon. Yours sincerely SR.