1,298 results
All reviews hitana restaurant junior suite cocktail party pool area overlooking the beach pool staff watching the sunset home away from home beautiful resort second home an upgrade location is great across the road buffet breakfast ika cocktails spa
Reviewed 24 January 2012

If you can imagine a diamond ring with a dirty edge this is what the place is. They take very good care of their property but dont do much for the driveway there or the front area near the road closest to the beach. Bali is typicaly a rubbishy country, the resorts take pride in the own piece of land, but this place lacks the heart from the bar.

• Stayed: January 2012, travelled as a couple
6  Thank nicthechick5
Reviewed 24 January 2012

Location is excellent, close to beach, shopping and places to eat. Stayed in a superior room: masses of space in the room, great verandah with views of the beach, comfy bed, bathroom could be more luxurious for the price. Wardrobe is in quite an akward place in the entrance to the room - didn't use it so it didn't bother me.
The pool area is one of the best I have seen, the pools are on 2 levels with the top level having views of the beach and ocean. Plenty of sun loungers in the shade or the sun. A few more of the cabana style loungers wouldn't go astray as they were very popular and the same people seemed to reserve them every day.
I thought the breakfast buffet was small but it had everything I wanted. The restaurant is very reasonably priced and the food is good. Great views of the beach from the front of the restaurant.
The service at this hotel is what makes it so good. Every interaction I had with a staff member was pleasant and any requests were met quickly and efficiently. The staff all seemed pleased to help with anything! Room service was very prompt and the room was cleaned well before lunchtime each day.
The spa was very nice but a little overpiced.
The only issue that baffled me is that there was a wedding on during my stay and I was placed in a room right next to the lawn where the wedding and reception were held, this meant loud music well into the night. I decided not to let it ruin my holiday, because everybody loves a wedding right? But I think it would make more sense to put guests of the wedding in the rooms right next to it and other guests further back in the hotel complex. Just saying.
Overall a very nice stay and I will consider this hotel on my next trip to Bali.
The resort is on lots of different levels so maybe not so good for those with mobility issues. I think this place would be great for couples, groups of friends or families with teenagers. The hotel is not really geared towards small children.

Room Tip: Request a room away from the Beach if you want peace and quiet.
  • Stayed: January 2012, travelled solo
2  Thank mezperth
Reviewed 24 January 2012

We will differently be back. Everything was first class. Loved everything.

• Stayed: July 2011
1  Thank donnathomas69
Reviewed 15 January 2012

My wife and I stayed here in Feb 2011 for 6 nights and loved it. Being our honeymoon the place had to be good.....and it was!.
Infinity pool just awesome, food at the restaurant so good you don't have to go anywhere else, warm and friendly staff, the list goes on.

Would recommend to anyone.
Dave & Helen Maddern

• Stayed: February 2011, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 12 January 2012

I stayed at the Niksoma for five nights in November 2011 with my husband. We loved the hotel from the outset. We arrived early, but were still able to check straight into our room. We had room 111, nothing between us and the beautiful ocean view! The rooms are clean, spacious and uncluttered, so feel peaceful and relaxed as soon as walking in. The two for one margaritas at the pool all day, every day, were an unexpected but welcome addition to our stay. The hotel is small and quiet, no noise from traffic or other guests, even on our terrace. Breakfast selection is excellent, and we ate on the terrace watching the waves each morning. We had lunch at the hotel twice during our stay which was also delicious, and the restraunt overlooks l\Legian Beach, so we loved watching the world go by and the surfers while having lunch. The hotel is in a great location for shopping, eats and surf, and is absolute beachfront. The stand out feature is the split level pool overlooking the ocean. I might not bring my kids here as even though there is a small wading/spa pool, I didn't see many kids around, and the atmosphere is very laid back and chilled (which my kids are not!), but in 26 trips to bali since 1997, this is my number one pick for couples or groups of friends. Give it a try, you won't be disappointed!

Room Tip: We had room 111, nothing between us and the beach!
  • Stayed: November 2011, travelled as a couple