Bali Niksoma Boutique Beach Resort
If you like this hotel, you might also be interested in
FuramaXclusive Ocean Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$116
US$89
Ananta Legian Hotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$37
Agoda.com
The Magani Hotel and Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$81
US$68
US$233
US$86
Agoda.com
The Lokha Legian(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$69
US$55
  • Pool
Baleka Resort Hotel & Spa(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$42
US$35
Agoda.com
Club Bali Family Suites at Legian Beach(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$80
Ossotel(Legian)(Great Value!)
US$61
US$47
1,185 results
All reviewshitana restaurantstayed in a junior suitecocktail partypool areaoverlooking the beachpool staffwatching the sunsetsuperior roomhome away from homesecond homebeautiful resortan upgradestaff were amazingfantastic locationbuffet breakfastikacocktails
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 21 November 2017 via mobile

I stayed here once at the start of my holiday and once at the end and was impressed by the hospitality and friendliness of the staff both times. They ensured I was happy and all my needs were met and I felt like they knew me.
The rooms were both fantastic - loved my last night with views of the ocean across the lawn, and the beds were divine. Slept so well!
The pools were why I originally stayed there and they lived up to expectations. Deep, delicious and with a view to the beach across the road, they were hard to leave! It was always easy to get a lounge by the pool and I had no excuse not to relax. Thank you to the staff for taking such pride in their jobs and for making my stats so enjoyable. I’ll be back!

Stayed: November 2017, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 November 2017

I've just returned from a 10 night stay at the Bali Niksoma. This was my 10th trip to Bali and my first at the Niksoma. I can safely say that it will not be my last stay there.

It is a truly lovely hotel with beautiful staff that make the stay all that more enjoyable.

The room was a great size with a great comfortable bed, clean bathroom and a decent size balcony. The bathroom isn't huge, but it is definitely big enough.

I travelled with a girlfriend and given that we were on a child free holiday, the Hotel was amazing. It doesn't have a whole lot of facilities for children, so it makes it a fabulous choice for a more adult environment.

It is a boutique hotel which means it is not huge but it definitely big enough. The breakfast is great and has plenty of variety.

The location of this Hotel is superb, being on the beachfront at the front of the Hotel and relatively quiet street at the back of the hotel. Not too quiet that you feel unsafe, just not stall holders and bemo drivers in your face!!

There are some fabulous restaurants and bars within walking distance and is really only a short taxi ride to Kuta or the cool vibe of Seminyak or Canngu.

I absolutely would recommend this Hotel.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Meags4273
Reviewed 18 November 2017

This was our second time staying at Bali Niksoma, our last time being just short of a year ago. Prices seem to have gone up within the year for food/ beverage/ services. Still a good deal, so I don't mind.

However, it seemed to be lacking a lot of the qualities that made a boutique hotel so great last time. Like the Manager's cocktail mixer, where you get to know a lot of the staff and the other guests at the hotel. They would give you free cocktails and appetizers and it felt like a little family. There was none of that this time, or the afternoon tea. sigh. Those little touches were really cool last time. Also, the air conditioner in our room did not cool the room off properly and it was really hot and hard to sleep at night. They did however, end up accommodating us after a few nights and multiple staff members trying to fix the problem, they moved us to an upgraded room that had way better air conditioning. Last time we stayed here, the air conditioning was perfect.

I still really love the location, right on the beach. And the friendly staff. The spa was good, although at the first massage I filled out a form that said I like being massaged pretty much anywhere but my legs, and she spent nearly the entire time massaging my legs. The second massage I made sure to tell her to focus on my back, and that was a great massage.

I guess I just had really high expectations after the incredible experience we had last time. Still love Bali Niksoma, just might check out another place next time.

Room Tip: Make sure you get a good air conditioner!
  • Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank trickniks
Reviewed 12 November 2017

We stayed for six nights and could not of hoped for a more enjoyable break. The staff were amazing as was the service. As soon as we arrived we felt instantly relaxed. The location is fantastic, right on the beach. We will definitely be back.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
Reviewed 7 November 2017

Shared a great week with family and friends, smaller resort with great access to the pool and beach. Staff were extremely friendly and attentive to our needs and were particularly great with our kids, within a day staff called us by name. Food was very good. Certainly cheaper options out there but this was well worth the money.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family