All reviewsnew sectionolder roomsrooms are small but cleanthe ground floorgreat budget hotelcleaned dailymini martshort strollbar fridgewalking distancewould stay againhot watergood sizeper nightpool sidepoolsspa
Reviewed 8 September 2017 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for the final 2 weeks of our 3 week holiday. I can honestly say we were extremely happy with all services that were offered. We stayed in room 533, top floor room, with views from balcony. Great bathrooms, clean and perfect showers, especially for those taller, good water pressure. The staff were all amazing, security, reception, restaurant, laundry, cleaners, and spa staff. Everyone was absolutely delightful.
Great spa for massages etc, and so affordable, tucked away in hotel, away from the street so it was nice and quiet.

There is 2 great sized pools to unwind by. The hotel has recently received beautiful room upgrades. It's situated on Jalan Padma Utara, which is a prime location. If you turn left out of hotel, it's takes you to Legian, Jl Padma and Garlic Lane. If you turn right, you head towards Jl Wekedera aka '66'.
Great sports bar near by called 'Y Bar' for all you sports fans, includes midget boxing on certain nights, plus great food.
Awesome markets right outside the hotel, mini mart joined to the hotel. Great tattoo studio out the front.
ATM, Chemist, Doctors, Cafes, Great Restaurants and Bars are all at your doorstep or a short stroll away. This location is great, we will definitely be returning to this hotel on next years trip. The beach is super close, you could cut through the Melasti, which is situated opposite or there is a little dirt track to the left of the hotel on the same side of Melasti, just past the bike rental guys.

Stayed: September 2017, travelled with friends
3  Thank Marcelle M
Reviewed 10 July 2017 via mobile

A group of us have stayed here for our last 4 years holiday to Bali. I must say that although it is good value, the quality has dropped especially our last visit. The staff are friendly however the quality of cleaning has dropped, the quality in the spa has become poor and the customer service levels has dropped. We had booked 12 months in advance for particular rooms with 3 confirmation emails over a year confirming the rooms only to arrive and be told the rooms were not available. Might be time to try elsewhere. Dissapointed, really, as I did enjoy previous stay and we made a lot of friend at the hotel.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Reviewed 28 June 2017 via mobile

Have stayed in many hotels in Bali and this is by far the worst. Front of desk were not good and had terrible communication skills, rooms smelt very mouldy and very tired and old. The restaurant was terrible , charging for wrong meals and not fixing up and also charged for under 12 year old even though we showed them their email stating under 12s ate free. Do yourselfs a favour and don't go near this place

Stayed: June 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank BrentFran
Reviewed 23 May 2017 via mobile

Grand sinar indah hotel in legian , Very nice clean , hotel with 2 pools massage , salon on site. Great location , Best value 4 money in legian . Great 4 families with kids..
1/4 the price of other resort style hotels in same area.. Highly recommend..++

Stayed: May 2017, travelled with friends
1  Thank Steve C
Reviewed 29 April 2017 via mobile

I always stay at this hotel when I come to Bali but I wasn't impressed it didn't have the same feel as the last few times we have stayed. We were staying at the sinar Bali just down the road and moved to the grand sinar after my family left. But we are now back at the sinar Bali as I found this place way better. There were noisy guests just a few rooms down from us at the grand sinar waking me up at 7am swimming and screaming even though signs say pool opens 9am now I know this is not the hotels fault but but they didn't come and say anything either. The room was ok but not the greatest. Ordered breakfast got told I could buy the buffet for $7 it was hardly buffet but I ordered eggs and bacon well I got one piece of bacon. Told them to charge it to the room then came running after me to pay I said charge it to the room well he didn't understand what I was on about so I just paid for it. Was crap buffet hardly call it buffet fruit crossiants and chocolate crossiants with orange juice and toast. So I'm sad to say but I will not be staying here again. I'm going to stay at sinar Bali from now on.

Stayed: April 2017, travelled as a couple