“This is the best!”

Add it.
Backyard Burger
Ranked #71 of 267 Restaurants in Independence
Reviewed 29 August 2016

We've eaten at this place for years, and when we were there today, my wife asked if I'd ever put it on TA, and I haven't - and I should have. This is the restaurant by which all other Backyard Burgers', and for that matter, most other fast-food places, should be judged. The service is always quick, friendly, beyond-what-is-expected, and the food is good. Because of our enjoyment here, we've tried 2 or 3 other Backyard Burgers', and found that they were nothing like this - it's obviously all in the local management, and this local management must be awesome.

Reviewed 23 August 2016

We recently visited there because they had agreed to give a percentage of the proceeds to Church Women United. I had the vege burger (I believe they call it a Garden Burger) and it was great. You order, they give you a Letter while they prepare it fresh, and an employee brings it out to your table when it is ready. The prices are reasonable for the quantity and quality of the food,

Reviewed 27 May 2016

I had tried this place a few times and did not like the leather burgers. I found out the key to success is made to order. I ordered mine fresh med cooked and it was wonderful.

Reviewed 14 January 2016

A friend and I were out on Patrol at lunch time, and he had never eaten there. I had a Major Saver Card that was a promotion for a school fund raising. It was a buy one get one free, so I took him there for the first time. I had their delicious veggie burger, and it was terrific. He was so happy with his meal that he said he would start going there now that he found out how good it was The service was quick (after ordering they will bring the meal to your table) as soon as it is ready, and it was really hot.

Reviewed 11 December 2015

I ate the bacon cheese burger, no ketchup. The burger was good and not too much of the other condiments that it would slide apart while eating it. I also had the seasoned fries and some onion rings both were good and hot.