If you get a chance to travel to Negara it is recommended even though it is a long drive from airport or that area. Its a different look at Balinese life. Lovely staff, rooms cleaned daily if you say Yes when asked if you would like your room cleaned. There are many things to see and do at your own pace. Go for a stroll and see whats around you will be suprised.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Medewi Bay Retreat is a 15-minute drive from The Surfing Medewi Beach in Pekutatan, West Bali. Surrounded by mountains, the ocean and coconut plantations, it offers windsurfing opportunities by the beach and a spectacullar outdoor pool. Each studio or villa offers a private balcony/terrace with garden views. Kitchenware, a minibar and tea/coffee-making facilities are provided in the kitchenette/kitchen. Each comes with a living room and dining area. Medewi Bay Retreat is an hour’s drive from West Bali National Park and a 2-hour ride from Denpasar. Ngurah Rai Airport is a 2.5-hour drive away. The Palms Restaurant serves a selection of Western scenic, Indonesian, Balinese, and Indian cuisine. Room service is also available. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, HotelQuickly, Agoda and Hotels.com so you can book your Medewi Bay Retreat reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Medewi Bay Retreat Hotel Negara
- Medewi Bay Retreat Bali/Negara