Natya Hotel Tanah Lot
Puri Taman Sari(Tabanan)(Great Value!)
US$84
WakaGangga(Tabanan)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$129
Agoda.com
De Moksha Boutique Resort(Tabanan)(Great Value!)
US$80
US$73
Agoda.com
Bali Japan Village(Tabanan)(Great Value!)
US$47
US$41
Orbitz.com
Istana Balian(Tabanan)(Great Value!)
US$41
  • Breakfast included
Prana Dewi Mountain Resort(Tabanan)(Great Value!)
US$54
TripAdvisor
All reviewsbuy a ticketfree drinks and snacksclean environmentnice hotelminute walkrecommend this hoteltea coffeeboutique hotelrooms are hugeswimming pool isshort stayhotel roommemorable staynice staynice poola great place to staylow tide
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

The place is very quiet and serene.. so relaxing.. nice pool(u can swim til midnight)..the staff were polite and hospitable..close to shops, resto and tanah lot temple.. if you want to take ur time watching the sunset/sunrise without time limit, this is the place to be... we'll definitely recommend this place. ☺

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Natya H, Manajer at Natya Hotel Tanah Lot, responded to this reviewResponded 4 weeks ago

Dear Mr/Mrs. Sheryllpromentilla
Thank you for staying with us at Natya Hotel Tanah Lot.
Greatly appreciated taking your time to fill in the survey toward our property and the services.
I have shared your rating with all of the team here at the hotel. They are very excited to know that an excellent level of guest satisfaction was delivered.
I hope you have taken many more fond memories of our beautiful resort back home with you.
We look forward to the opportunity of welcoming you back again in the not too distant future.

Reviewed 1 March 2018 via mobile

Really good value for money place with amazing staff in a great location.Great fixed price shopping place and hotel also right in front.Because the hotel is in a small gulley, quite and serene place too.. enjoyed the swimming pool also

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Natya H, Manajer at Natya Hotel Tanah Lot, responded to this reviewResponded 2 March 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs. R Shyam S

Reviewed 27 February 2018

It was so nice to be able to walk to tanah lot and enjoy the area. The room was gorgeous and the staff was so nice! They really treated us well. We actually got to the hotel earlier than check in and they had the room ready for us to check in to, I really appreciated that. They really made us feel welcomed. The food at the restaurant was delicious and pretty well priced considering being in a touristy area. I would have stayed longer if I could :)

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled as a couple
Natya H, Manajer at Natya Hotel Tanah Lot, responded to this reviewResponded 1 March 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs. Veronica Q

Reviewed 23 February 2018

Good location to explore Tanah Lot. They also have a bike available and even let me use it free of charge for a few hours. The room was overall very nice, A/C worked ok, although I usually sleep best when it is very cold, so for my preference it could have been a bit colder. I would definitely stay again when visiting Tanah Lot!

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled solo
Natya H, Manajer at Natya Hotel Tanah Lot, responded to this reviewResponded 28 February 2018

Dear Mr/Mrs. John D

Reviewed 22 February 2018

It's a good,quiet,comfortable hotel, the food is delicious and not expensive ,I should stay there for two days! My wife and my little girl like it very muck, it's very close by the Pura Tanah Lot,just about five minutes walk.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled with family