Milano Hotel(Kluang)(Great Value!)
Starz Hotel(Kluang)
Ailang Hotel(Kluang)
  • Restaurant
TripAdvisor
All reviewsrailway stationcity viewlocation is fantasticexecutive deluxe roomwithin walking distancekluang townwifi is freestrategic locationfood outletswater pressure isearly morningample parkingshopping mallthe busbasementsupermarketshower
Reviewed 6 July 2017 via mobile

Just visited Kluang after 10 years...Booked this hotel through online website...The reception is friendly and very heplful...Get room at 6th floor (room number 606)...Once I entered the room, I really amazed with the atmosphere...Totally difference if want to compare with my last visit in 2007...

Highly recommended to all...

Stayed: July 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank zarma83
Reviewed 9 May 2017 via mobile

Had a brief getaway and stayed 2 nights at the executive deluxe room. The hotel is about 5mins on foot from the Bus Terminal. Breakfast wasn't included in the room price. We later understood from reception that the restaurant/kitchen was being renovated. In my opinion, this room type was spacious and comfortable. Anyway, we found it strange that there wasn't an alarm clock in our room. Note that the shower curtain in the bathroom doesn't really stop the water from splashing outside the shower area. Be sure to be extra careful as you exit the shower; don't slip and fall!

Stayed: May 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank doxology
Reviewed 3 May 2017

From the moment I checked in, I only had praises for the hotel...great location and it is fully refurbished. Bed was comfortable....room was clean....no complains until :

5 am in the morning....the next door mosque broadcasted prayers for 30 minutes through a loud speaker......so unless you are an early riser, avoid this hotel.

Make things worse (not for me as I was already up) but as I walk past the housekeeping storeroom at 8am....the whole house keeping team was laughing and speaking loudly.....the Head Housekeeper has a very loud voice too....and as I walked back to my room, I can still hear them....pity the rooms near the lift.

WiFi connections is also rubbish.

If not for all the noise....fantastic hotel....but if you want to sleep in and peace...AVOID.

• Stayed: April 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank robert811
Reviewed 15 April 2017 via mobile

A good size hotel . I book a room with twin bed and the room is big with a good view. Lift is a little small. And when we were there, one of the lift broke down, making it very inconvenient.
There is free wifi but it was slow. Room could have been cleaner.

However, it is near to some of the good eatery, with access to lot of food. The store is just next door for your shopping need.

There is ample parking too.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank babysnow
Reviewed 22 March 2017

Stayed 2 nights at Hotel Anika, Kluang recently. The hotel was easy to locate and there was ample parking space too.The room was spacious and clean. The front desk staff was friendly & attentive. So were the concierge & housekeeping staff. Although the restaurant was undergoing renovation, getting food was not a problem as there were so many food outlets within walking distance, from fast food, bakeries to local food. I will stay there again for my next trip to Kluang.

Stayed: March 2017