6 people have started booking this hotel
Lock in the lowest price from these sites
Hotels.comUS$293
Agoda.comUS$293
Trip.comUS$303
TravelocityUS$293
eDreamsUS$293
CheapTicketsUS$293
4,949 results
All reviews island bbq a la carte restaurants sunset cruise all inclusive package beach villa our honeymoon kuoni rep sea plane buffet restaurant coffee shop fish sand bank lagoon side sand bar main reception beautiful island reef sharks
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 March 2021

The buffet was fantastic! The standard and variety of food was astonishing. Food of the highest standard - we were very happy with our meals for the week we stayed there!
We enjoyed the fitness centre, the various bars and coffee shops and the privacy of our lovely water villa with pool.
The snorkelling experience was fantastic - such a variety of underwater life. We ever received a special visit in the shallow waters at our villa from a big white stingray.
Mahid kept our water villa super clean and stocked our minibar with cold drinks daily. I loved the special "Good Morning" message he left on our bed. Abo - always welcomed us with a friendly smile to the buffet and kept a special table for us each time. Also a special shout out to Jemima - for all the friendly chats and prompt assistance in Laguna bar and Champagne Loft.

I also have to mention how amazing the assistance was from the hotel when we realised during our return travels that our only copy of our PCR test was taken in at Male Airport on departure and that we needed another copy to enter South Africa.
We managed to use the inflight internet to contact the hotel on their whatsap number listed on facebook. At this point we had just over an hour before landing in Cape Town. On arrival, I looked at my emails - and there was a copy of our PCR tests sent by Kuramathi!! Outstanding service - thank you ever so much.

Room tip: We loved the Water Villas facing the reef - less windy and have sunset views.
5  Thank MariB444
Reviewed 1 March 2021 via mobile

It was an unforgettable holiday! chic Villas, clean island, stunning views, polite staff and delicious food !! my family and I are absolutely delighted! I will definitely come here again! for the first time in my life I discovered snorkeling and every day I snorkeled around the island! I recommend this place to everyone who wants an unforgettable vacation!

Date of stay: March 2021
1  Thank olgaluna2016
Reviewed 28 February 2021

The island is magical with beautiful beaches, magical color of sea and beautiful nature. One side of the island is completely for swimming lovers and the other side is for lovers of diving and snorkeling. The island also has a beautiful sandbank perfect for enjoying sunset.

The hotel upgraded us to a deluxe water villa, which is amazing and made special experience of the overall ambience and enjoyment.

Fully recommend!

1  Thank tdusica13
Reviewed 26 February 2021 via mobile

We had excellent holidays.
Beautiful swimming area , location , a very nice services, and very good beverage ( we had FB arrangement and we were happy, excellent desert )
We are keeping the best souvenirs and hope to be back.

Anna Schwieger
Lesya Nodé Langlois
Larysa Kovalevska
WV 418

Trip type: Travelled with family
1  Thank Wanderer90850
Reviewed 21 February 2021 via mobile

We booked over the water villa on day one and upgraded to Water villa with pool for next two days.
Reaching from airport to baot point with Kuramathi guy was easy and quick.
Had to wait 30mins at airport till the boat arrived (incase you want to have quick snack from airport food shops - tell less spicy to the Thai shop guy, their medium spicy is SUPER spicy and that is for Indian dude like me ☺).

Boat ride to resort takes 1hour 10mins approx. Smooth ride we took lot of photos of sea from the back of boat ( we were super excited to see blue water obviously).
Entry to resort is magical with Blue water, white sand and lush green island.
Borading to room was tricky as the staff is not as friendly as you would expect.
After our welcome drink we were briefed about room and resort.
Be mindful of high prices of COVID test by resort we paid 150USD per person which can easily be done at airport in 70 USD ( that is what we were told by resort staff itself ).

Water villa room is good, no complaints. But Water villa with Pool is simply amazing , strongly recommend).

Food is amazing (we took all inclusive). Fair amount of vegetarian options at breakfast, Lunch and dinner ( do not miss the dessert these are the highlight).
Our restaurant was Farivalhu, amazing view of sea and you can see blue fishes also while enjoying your meals.
Enjoy mocktails/ cocktails at different bars - we tried Laguna bar (infinty pool is amazing and instagram friendly ). Pool bar, Dhoni and Fun bar are also good in their own way and right on the beach ⛱ to enjoy your drink with view.
Evening live music is also in one of the bar each day. Singers are amazing. We enjoyed our evenings listening to live music .

We are the lazy type so we did not go for many activities diving and snorkeling etc. We did spent our time exploring beaches, soaking the goodness of sun and hundreds of photos .
We did enjoy Sunset cruise . We were lucky to see 7-8 dolphins next to our boat. I managed to capture those in video. Obviously looking at the sunset in the middle of sea was magical.

Sand bank is also highlight of this resort, I recommend to go early morning 6am ( low tide) so you can cover as much as the sand bank , during the day this goes under water.

Areas to improve:
1. While upgrading room we expect guests to be taken to their new villa but staff did not bother and handed over the key cards. I had to call hotel staff multiple times to understand stuff in Water villa with pool.

2. Commuting in resort is a pain as very less buggies for guests. Specially in evening and night as most of the guest ladies dress up for dinner and movement in resort at night is not safe by walk with kids (I have seen snake crossed our path while going back to our villa at night). Moreover for older generation as they are tired after full day, walking under direct sun is not good either.

3. High prices of COVID tests at resort

4. Rude behavior of reception staff.

Date of stay: February 2021
Trip type: Travelled as a couple
6  Thank krantipauls