“Surprisingly sophisticated fare for this neck of the woods”
Review of R Kitchen on Paint

R Kitchen on Paint
Ranked #2 of 95 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I work around here and beside fast food & pizza joints I thought not much to choose from. WAS I WRONG! I dined at R Kitchen and immediately was impressed with fancy setting, long wooden bar. The menu was varied and my food was delicious! The Bar side of things holds up just as well. Well crafted cocktails anda decent selection of bourbon/Ryes. Well worth a try if you're in Chilli

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

R Kitchen was recommended to us by the manager of the hotel where we stayed, and it was a great recommendation. The food was perfectly prepared, and creative, with plenty of fresh local ingredients. Setting was lovely too--exposed brick walls and a beautiful old bar extending along one wall. Good cocktails, nice beer and wine lists. Great find in Ohio's first capital city.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Picked this based on Yelp reviews and we weren't disappointed! We are from Denver and definitely felt more like we were in Denver instead of Chillicothe. Paint St has some really cute shops, etc. as well. We started with the hummas which was really good with a lemony kick and grilled pita. I had the rotisserie chicken salad which was incredible. I am very picky about my dressings and the one on that did not disappoint. My dining companion had the burger and she said it was very good as well. Would recommend! Might not be good for a huge group as the restaurant didn't seem very big, but for 4 or so it's a must try.

Reviewed 8 March 2018 via mobile

We’ve eaten at this place numerous times and so far, have enjoyed every item that we ordered !! But it’s not just the food, the atmosphere is fantastic. You’ll enjoy soaking the ambience of one of the oldest structures in Chillicothe that has been updated without losing any of it’s charm. You will find the service is spot on. Quick, friendly and very attentive to all the details that will make you want to come back.

Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

Local flavor. Local owners. GREAT EATS AND SERVICE! Lots of locals here. Food served hot and well portioned. Outdoor patio is very quaint.