“Stop By!”
Review of Paper City Coffee

Paper City Coffee
Price range: US$5 - US$9
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

We stopped in here after my son had a cross country meet in the area. Loved the atmosphere. Lots of space. Good coffee. Delicious food. Recommend the pumpkin whoopie pie and the sausage cheddar biscuit. Appropriate for kids.

Reviewed 31 July 2018 via mobile

Paper City is hands down one of my favorite spots in Chillicothe. The food and drinks are yummy. The staff is welcoming and the space has been restored perfectly. Their mentoring mission is yet another reason I love this place. I visit once a week and can’t say enough great things about paper city!

Reviewed 21 July 2017 via mobile

I really do love this special spot. The coffee is first rate, the food is a step above, the atmosphere is extremely well done, and the bonus is the proceeds benefit their teen mentor project! Great kids lunch with special small area for children to play & books to read!

Reviewed 22 February 2017 via mobile

I enjoyed my trip to Paper City Coffee so much that I felt compelled to write the first review. On my first visit, I simply ordered a coffee, and it was delicious. The roaster is One Line Coffee, a roaster from Columbus, who happens to make some of the best coffee in the city (in my opinion). On my second visit, I tried some of the food on the menu, and unsurprisingly it was delicious as well. You can tell a lot of thought has been put into this coffee shop! From the rustic-modern decor to the friendly staff, every detail seems to be taken into account in order to make for great overall experience. On top of everything, they have an altruistic side, which aims to mentor local teens! This place is definitely worth your time. Thank you Paper City Coffee for taking steps to make Chillicothe great again.

2  Thank Clinton C