“Not too shabby!”

Hana Japanese Steakhouse
Ranked #21 of 97 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Cuisines: Japanese
Reviewed 21 June 2017 via mobile

As far as hibachi places go, Hana is mostly above average. We went around 4:30 so we pretty much had the place to ourselves. This was both good and bad. Our chef made our food very fast...good. Our waitress seemed pretty bored...bad. The soup was outstanding, probably the best I've had at one of these places. Salad was average...I didn't care too much for the ginger dressing. Fried rice was great. Steak was wonderful. Chicken was ok. Scallops were tasty. Shrimp was not very good. Vegetables were good. I would eat here again and would recommend it if you're in the area. There's a bunch of places to eat here, so it kind of gets lost in the shuffle. My wife and I ate for about $42.

Reviewed 11 April 2017 via mobile

Have eaten the the Hibachi and in the regular dining area. Excellent food...excellent service. A bit pricey for a family but not too bad for two people. Delicious.

Reviewed 2 February 2017

I went there with family and we had a Blast.. The chef was fun and friendly.. Highly recommend this restaurant.. You also get lots of food for the money..

Reviewed 30 October 2016 via mobile

We LOVE this place!! Fantastic food and service!!! An overall super experience every time!! The chefs always put on a great show and prepare excellent food. I've only had one not so friendly waitress but that won't stop us from coming back. This place is the best!!

Reviewed 18 October 2016 via mobile

This place beats the usual food places in town. We do not normally use the hibachi because you have to wait until the have at least a 3/4 full table. We've been to several other Restaruants using the same
Style and have always enjoyed it. We use the "regular" tables and have been pleased to not see the normal show. Portions are good. Wife loves the yum yum sauce.