“Dinner Time”

Add it.
Bangkok Palace
Ranked #67 of 96 Restaurants in Chillicothe
Reviewed 4 March 2018 via mobile

This is a family favorite and it NEVER DISAPPOINTS. The food is hot and right. The service is perfect every time. Off street and safe parking. The owners are a highly respect and loved vital part of our community.

Reviewed 6 December 2017

It said it was Thai and Chinese but it is not. I ordered the Thai cashew chicken. It was yellow chicken Thai curry but the sauce was something like cream of chicken soup. Yes, it was really that bad. The place is old and does not look clean. There were a couple of older women running the place and neither of them were Thai or Chinese, and that explains why they made Thai Curry with Cream of chicken soup.

It wasn't expensive. I won't be back.

Reviewed 6 October 2017 via mobile

Family owned local restaurant with affordable prices. My favs are Pad Thai Shrimp which also can be chicken or pork or their pu pu platter. Alcohol is available with your meal if wanted. I totally love their egg rolls. They have carry out too, if you want, just call ahead and order. Lunch and dinner menu prices. Menu has a lot to choose from with a children's menu also available.
My family will usually pick a family owned restaurant over a chain restaurant any day wherever we travel.

1  Thank Judy C
Reviewed 30 December 2016 via mobile

My family comes in here a lot and the staff is always friendly the food is always good and the prices are very reasonable and they are clean

Reviewed 19 December 2016

We ate dinner on Saturday evening at the Bangkok Palace in a party of 5. We were hungry and thirsty, and the staff made every effort to accommodate our party. Our server was Barb, and she was kind and attentive. We drank most of the beer they had there, and I'm confident that they'll have to restock the beer fridge. We drank Sake bombs with our meal, and had a terrific time. I ordered the Tom Ka Gai soup, and it was delicious, and very authentic in its preparation. Everybody was impressed with their respective dinner and soup selections. I read in other reviews that people were "put off" by the small area of miscellaneous items for sale, but I needed batteries for my headlamp (as we were down in Chillicothe for a hunting trip), so I was happy about the mini bodega. Overall it was a 10 out of 10, and we'll be making a trip to the Bangkok a top priority on every visit to Chillicothe!!