Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 28/07
US$100
Free cancellation until 27/07
US$169
US$149
  • Free Breakfast
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
ComfortSuites
The Waters(Hot Springs)
US$171
US$136
AscendHotels
  • Restaurant
Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 27/07
Book now, pay at stay
US$124
US$180
Free cancellation until 19/07
US$188
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$70
US$139
US$284
All reviewstheater roomlake hamiltontwo bedroom suiteindoor poolan extended stayfull size refrigeratorsmall kitchenwafflesgreat view of the lakebiscuits and gravywould definitely stay here againgarvan gardensgreat roombreakfast buffetclean roomsexercise roomfamily reunion
Reviewed 14 March 2018 via mobile

My son and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. Pros were: Nice suite with 2 large TVs, 2 queen size beds in bedroom, separate living room, a kitchen with refrigerator, microwave, stovetop and sink. We made this our base while visiting nearby attractions and it’s so nice to come back to a place that feels like a little apartment rather than just a bedroom. Cons: It’s on a very small piece of property so parking is very tight. The 4 lane road in front is very busy and fast so getting turned onto and off of the property is a little hairy especially at night. There is very little in the way of lighting or signage to alert you to your turn. It’s a four story complex with one elevator. The stairs are sometimes quicker. We happened to stay the same night as a high school basketball team. The small breakfast area was inadequate to fit everyone, although there was additional seating outside, and the kitchen was out of almost everything. The gals working were doing their best to try and keep up, but there were no fruit drinks or coffees when we visited. One thirsty little boy at another table was making do with a cup of hot water. Overall: The property was clean, the room was quiet, the beds were comfortable. Our early March stay meant we had a view of the water from our room but I’d imagine that’s greatly diminished in the summer. There are restaurants and activities very nearby as well as 2 shopping areas and the interstate is only a few blocks away. I’d stay again because I liked the room, but I think I’d eat breakfast elsewhere.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 1 January 2018 via mobile

We stayed at this hotel for 2 nights while visiting the national park. We brought our 2 small dogs with us on this trip since this is a pet friendly hotel. There was a $75 non-refundable pet charge, but that was fine with us. Our room was very clean except for some stains on the carpet. Since our dogs were with us, I assume we were given a room that other dogs had stayed in. I’m sure the carpet in the non-pet rooms are stain free. The beds were comfortable, the sheets, pillowcases, and towels smelled fresh like bleach, and the updated showers were awesome! The only mishap we (and a couple of other people) encountered was that the sidewalk and parking lot outside the side door where we brought our dogs out were covered in ice. My husband fell on the edge of the parking lot, and as we were walking back into the hotel, another gentleman fell on his face just outside the door. Another man in the parking lot said that the sprinklers had been on all night (in December?), which was why everything was covered in ice. We reported the situation to the front desk and they sent someone outside to salt the affected areas. Other than that situation, we enjoyed our stay. The breakfast was great, offering both hot and cold items. Overall, I highly recommend this hotel and would definitely stay here again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank Viajera172705
Reviewed 31 December 2017 via mobile

The room layout is great, but some of the furniture is looking a little dingy. Time to upgrade some of the furniture. Included breakfast was nice and indoor pool was too. Wish they had a hot tub. Convenient to Garvan Gardens and maybe 10 minutes to downtown.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
1  Thank PETER H
IHGService, Guest Relations Manager at Staybridge Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2018

Hi PETER H!

It was our pleasure hosting your stay, and thanks for posting a review! A positive guest experience is something that our entire hotels staff takes pride in. Thanks for your commendation for our suites' set up, breakfast, and pool area. We just regret that you find the pieces of furniture in our suites a bit behind the times. You can be sure your comments will be taken into consideration when making decisions about our future pricing updates.

Once again, thanks for your feedback, and I hope we have the opportunity to show you an experience that aligns with the many 5-star reviews we receive every week.

Safe travels,

Gian M
Case Manager
IHGService

Reviewed 28 December 2017 via mobile

I really enjoyed the size of the room, cleanliness, view and pool.
This hotel made me feel at home with the separating the bedroom from living room. The price I paid was cheap for the hotel. We loved the bathtub my daughter soaked for hours. I will come back to this hotel.

Stayed: November 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 27 December 2017 via mobile

We stayed one night. This place was outstanding. Everyone was super nice. It was clean and the amenities are endless. Not only do they serve a hot breakfast but they serve an evening meal too!! We ask to be moved because of barking dogs and there was no problem. Most definitely would stay again.

Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple