See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 14 March 2017 via mobile

Do not spend your money at all this hotel is so dirty! They didn't clean our bedroom and bathroom. And she was complaining like i am lying. Thanx God i took some pictures. She was so rude with us. I will never go back there.

Stayed: March 2017
2  Thank Aichou B
Reviewed 3 March 2017 via mobile

Room clean, bed soft, fridge, microwave,table and chairs, coffee maker, wifi included. Friendly staff, lots of security cameras. Only drawback I have seen so far is close to main road with high traffic traveling fast.

Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple
1  Thank Pat B
Reviewed 3 March 2017

I would not have selected this hotel but the racing season at the horse track had caused a fill up of most of the hotels I usually use for my business trips. When I arrived and opened my room door, I was totally surprised. The room was very spacious and clean. I had a working coffee pot, microwave, and refrigerator. It was quiet at night. Best of all it was cost effective and close to dining opportunities.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
1  Thank 626bretk
Reviewed 13 June 2016 via mobile

We had to stand at the registration desk waiting to check in @3 pm. Ended up calling the motel & finally getting the man to come check us in after waiting an additional amount of time. We didn't get to the room till 3:53. We didn't take tripadvisors tip to check the room before check in :0( we should have! As soon as we opened the door the smell of chemicals & room freshener smacked you in the face & it wasn't a pleasant smell either, like they were trying to cover something up. Made it hard to breath, burned our throats & made our eyes burn. The chair in the room was stained with many different things. The bathroom still had hair ties & hair on the floor from prior guests.
Went directly to the front desk to let them know that it wasn't in a condition to stay & we needed a refund nicely. Refused my refund bc I had used booking.com & the cancelation policy stated you had to cancel one day before you stay. It's not like we were a "no show" we had checked in, it's not our fault the room wasn't inhabitable. So my bank is fighting the charges made.
Please please please!!!! CHECK THE ROOM BEFORE YOU CHECK IN & SIGN!!!

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family
3  Thank Outdoorsy5
Reviewed 12 June 2016 via mobile

oh NO, absolutely NOT. made reservations Based on Tripadvisor reviews. Got there and the perfumed cleaner had been used at full strength, rooms might be clean, but if you can't breath... blood stains on chair, we didn't stay. Plus they got our room wrong, needed 2 beds, one bed...

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with family