All reviews boutique hotel ohio club office building valet parking bathhouse row modern amenities avenue restaurant medical office great boutique exposed brick marble stairs historic touches tall windows original flooring renovated historic building gated lot valet service was prompt
Reviewed 21 June 2018

I have stayed at the Waters twice within the last 2 years, The last time was in May 2018. They are outstanding. Staff very nice, offered me transportation to the casino by calling a cab for me. The valet parking is great and secure. The restaurant is excellent and has a great environment. There are many thing walkable from the location and they can direct you to things to see and bath houses. Going again this year. Go to this hotel and experience luxury and great service.

Room Tip: Room was clean and outstanding, very pleasing.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheWatersGM, Manager at The Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 22 June 2018

Lela,

We are delighted to hear that you had a pleasant experience with us the past couple of times you stayed. The Waters strives for customer satisfaction and we are excited to provide that for you once more. We thank you for taking the time to leave us his feedback and look forward to seeing you again.

Reviewed 21 June 2018 via mobile

I can't say enough about this newly opened hotel in a historic building across from bathhouse row. I arrived late but was greeted with a true Southern welcome. The lobby and floors are restored to their original marble splendor but the rooms are updated and new with all the modern amenities you'd want Local mineral water and a plush robe combined with green mountain views right out my window led to instant relaxation. Local handcrafted soaps, a desk for working and a Keurig for morning coffee also in the room.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled on business

The Waters thanks you for taking the time to leave us this review. We are delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay while visiting Hot Springs. We are a historic building so we tried to keep that feel in all of our common areas while giving the rooms a more modern touch. The Waters is looking forward to seeing you again during future stays.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

The Waters was a delight - just step out the door to restaurants, ice cream shops, boutiques, eclectic shops and bath houses. The staff is friendly and helpful. Dinner
at the hotel restaurant featured well-prepared food and delightful service. Can't wait
to visit Hot Springs again and stay again at The Waters.

Room Tip: The 4th floor rooms were great. And, you may actually walk outside because the hotel is built on the mountain side.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends

The Waters is delighted to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us while visiting Hot Springs. Because we are located in the heart of the downtown district, there is never a shortage of things to do. We are looking forward to seeing you on your next visit.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

I gave this hotel a 3 solely because Jason & Justin at the front desk fixed our main concner! Upon arrival with a bridal party (4 to a room; 2 queen beds) we discovered our air was not working, after calling the front desk multiple times and having diagnostics "read" we were assured the room temp would drop. It didn't. We were offered another king size room and 2 of the girls were moved across the hall. After waking up on Saturday and the original room was still set on 68 and was reading 75, we called the desk again, myself + friends stayed in here overnight in the heat - (forgot name) told us the room the other members of our group stayed in WAS NOT ON MARKET DUE TO BROKEN AC. We thanked him for his HONESTY and let him know we were lied to multiple times the day before.

We are a large wedding party now trying to fix hair and makeup, Justin kindly brought us up a box fan and we opened the door the hallway in hopes of cooling off. Had it not been for Jason offering us a new room and Justin giving us a fan I would rate this hotel at a 1 star. Did I mention there were 2 cockroaches in my shower upon my arrival? Historic & renovated or not, I won't be back.

• Stayed: June 2018, travelled with friends
TheWatersGM, Manager at The Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 23 June 2018

Paige,

The Waters deeply apologizes for the lack of communication as well as any inconveniences you may have encountered during your stay. We hope that you will give us another chance in the future to provide you with excellent customer service.

Reviewed 18 June 2018

Polite, friendly, professional check in and check out. Rooms in this nicely restored 1913 vintage building are very modern, comfortable and quiet. Location is on Bath House row and convenient to shops, restaurants and the national park. Not sure exactly why but this place really clicked with my 4 year old grandson - he wants to go back.

Room Tip: As advised by the front desk, keep an eye on the numbers on the doors not on the glass above.
Stayed: May 2018, travelled with family
Review collected in partnership with this hotel
TheWatersGM, Manager at The Waters, responded to this reviewResponded 18 June 2018

The Waters thanks you for taking the time to leave us this review. We appreciate the compliments and hope to see you all back on your next trip. I'm sure your grandson will enjoy it just as much as his previous visit.