“Crab legs, crab cake, and filet”
Review of Jahnas Restaurant

Jahnas Restaurant
Ranked #17 of 279 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Price range: US$12 - US$32
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Description: Fine dining offered in a comfortable atmosphere. We feature the finest steaks in the area, and Wild-Caught Alaskan Sockeye Salmon. We offer a full Vegetarian, Vegan, Gluten-Free, and Low-Carb menu as well as a full Children's Menu. Jahna's has Nightly Specials featuring Steak and Crab. Salmon, Shrimp, as well as some of your favorite pasta dishes. Family-style dining is available with advance notice. We have a Private Dining Room available that seats up to 24 comfortably and can be reserved for parties meetings, or just larger groups. Reservations are not required but are accepted. Come to Jahna's soon and enjoy excellent food and exemplary service in an elegant atmosphere. You can even enjoy a drink at our full bar!!
Reviewed 30 December 2015 via mobile

Read the ratings on trip advisor and decide to try Jahnas on our anniversary trip. Lucked up and went on a Tuesday and found out that on Tuesday's and Thursday's one of the specials is all you can eat crab legs. I couldn't pass that opportunity up! The crab legs tasted amazing and very easy to peel. My husband ordered one of the other specials, which was a five ounce filet with a crab cake. He thoroughly enjoyed his meal. Make the trip and give Jahnas a try. The service was great and the atmosphere inside was lovely.

1  Thank Courtneytrip

Reviewed 19 December 2015 via mobile

The service was excellent, (thank you Josh!) and the food was superb! Will definitely come back again. Thank you for a wonderful evening!

Reviewed 17 December 2015

This is a pretty restaurant on the inside, but it's in a strip mall so a little off-putting until you clear the front door. Inside it's lovely - linen tablecloths, trendy décor, great place for a romantic evening. Large bar inside too.

It's Italian Food, which is very good, but pricey - lunch, even with just a calzone and a drink, will run you $15. The calzones are delicious, but $9 each. Soft drinks and tea are $3 each - I've never before been to a restaurant where they charge that much for a soft drink.. Don't expect any bargains, but do enjoy the wonderful upscale ambiance because you are paying for it. I've been three times now and the service has always been adequate. It takes a little while to get your order so we usually call ahead and place our order so it's ready when we get there - otherwise, it would take a lot longer than our lunch hour to get in and out.

Even all that said, I do still go here occasionally. Just can't afford to go often!

1  Thank missym793
Reviewed 16 December 2015 via mobile

Went for a romantic dinner on a Tuesday night- fresh seafood had just come in. Had two of the specials- little neck clams with linguine in a white wine sauce were excellent. But the scallops in buerre blanc sauce over angel hair pasta with a zucchini fritter were fabulous. My date who loves scallops (and has eaten them on trips all around the world) pronounced them the "best I have ever had". Not much more to say than that! And, Josh our server, was outstanding- he had the booth we like waiting for us, and, he remembered us and what we had four months ago on our last visit!

Reviewed 6 December 2015

I had not been there since it changed owners, and I was not disappointed! I especially appreciate that they are open for lunch now. The marinara sauce on their spaghetti was perfect and their meatballs were tasty and lean. The luncheon size with two meatballs was just right.

We also had fried goat cheese on a bed of spinach with a tasty dressing for an appetizer that we enjoyed.

Service was very professional--attentive when needed but not interrupting.

I look forward to returning!