Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$93
US$105
US$99
US$103
US$85
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$111
US$89
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
US$60
Best Court(Hot Springs)
US$99
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)
No availability for your dates from these sites
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 16 June 2018 via mobile

This has to be one of the worst hotels I have stayed in. Total dump. My mom picked this hotel and I guess didn't read any of the reviews. Stay far away from here!! The carpet is filthy. The shower has mold. The pillows had horrible stains on them. The walls have been poorly spackled. The toilet was rusty. The patio was rusty. I read other reviews that said they don't have a spa anymore. I didn't bother to check that out as we slept here and got out immediately the next morning. The Hotel Arlington is next door and while not perfect, it is a decent choice. A motel down the street would be a far better option to this place. The only nice thing I can say is the reception folks are helpful.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 6 June 2018

I hate to low-ball a review, but I have to. I booked two nights in the Springs for myself and my 10 year old grandson, and the draw was the great location and the pool on the second floor.
Well.
The location IS great, but the hotel is falling apart. The AC sorta worked, kinda, maybe. There was hair on the floor of the bathroom. Best of all, the pool was empty and looked like it needed major repairs, as did our room. I was NOT amused that I was given no heads-up about the pool being out of commission, either on the phone or on the website. The manager this morning said, "Yeah, we can't access our website for some reason."
Pass on this one.

Room Tip: The street-side rooms have lots of traffic noise. LOTS of traffic noise.
  • Stayed: June 2018, travelled with family
Reviewed 28 May 2018 via mobile

Filthy! The beds were not changed from the person before... our bed was full of hair on very wrinkled sheets. They out and out lied and said the pool would be open. It was not... but we had to stay because it was memorial weekend and no other rooms were available. The manager would not show his face... we were moved 4 times, each time the beds weren’t clean... or the ac didn’t work. The employees were nice but the stay here was horrible. I am posting pictures... I will post the picture of the front of the hotel on the website and I will post what it actually looks like... Stay here at your own risk ... we were told the manager stays in his apartment all the time and the owner puts no money into repairs...

Stayed: May 2018
Reviewed 21 May 2018 via mobile

We had a group booked at the Springs. When some of us looked at hotels a couple of months ago, desk personnel were so very nice, showing us a representative room, answering our questions, etc. However, no one mentioned that apparently the air-conditioning had been out for quite a while, nor were we informed the pool would not be open. In any event, check in was hassle free, and our room was comfortable at first. Since we each had a balcony, we sat outside a while, and were shocked to see the pool with only some green scum at one end. We had to dust off the balcony chairs. Normally when we travel, the first thing we do is turn down the AC in spring and summer. There was no cover on the wall thermostat, so that was out of the question. We were then told the AC was being worked on at that time, and were brought a box fan since the AC was not blowing. We opened the balcony door & set the box fan in the door that night. There was no danger to leaving the door open since we were on a high enough floor. The next morning, still no AC, and we decided to change hotels. While we did get a refund of the prepaid second night & were comped for the first night, not even the computers were up, so we had to leave with handwritten notes as to that in case there was a problem. The kind lady at the front desk was surprised no one told us about the no AC issue.
All in all, this could be a great place to stay, but apparently the owner(s) do not want to put the money necessary up to make it what it could be. Staff were all really nice, and I think if they left, the owner would have to shut down this hotel.
The staff is the only thing going for this hotel.

Stayed: May 2018, travelled as a couple
2  Thank TulsaGal2011
Reviewed 8 May 2018

I am the type of person that looks for a unique experience while traveling. If you are like me, you should enjoy your stay here. It is clean, historical and comfortable with a fantastic staff. Pet friendly as well. They placed us in a balcony room overlooking the city and I couldn't have been happier. It was a little warm in the room so they brought us 2 fans and we slept with our balcony door open. Yes I felt that comfy and secure! Furniture is a little dated as well as carpet, but I don't care about that silly stuff. I care about nice linens, clean room, professional caring staff and comfy bed. I will return!

Room Tip: we loved our balcony city view, yes a little noisy in the morning....its the heart of the city!
  • Stayed: April 2018, travelled as a couple