“Special treat”

Good for: Romantic, Special Occasion Dining
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: Italian/American
Reviewed 2 April 2018 via mobile

Went to Luna Bella with my husband's parents for dinner. We were immediately greeted by the owner and he checked on us several times during our meal. The food was great and enough to take home for lunch the next day. Great service

Reviewed 1 April 2018 via mobile

We ate here last night after seeing that it was rated number 1 by trip advisor. We were not disappointed. The strawberry, greens & feta salad was amazing, topped with delicious roasted pecans. Homemade bread with a touch of rosemary was a nice touch. I ordered the veal topped with shrimp & I substituted angel hair pasta for the potatoes. It was so tender & the portions were huge. My husband ordered the salmon & loved it. The most special part of the evening was our waitress Gissel. She was so sweet & she made us feel like family. We also can’t say enough for the owners, Cindy & Dick. They were extremely attentive, helpful, & friendly, & it’s obvious that they are the reason this restaurant is rated so high. We’d go back tonight if they were open!

Reviewed 1 April 2018

Our group of nine enjoyed delicious dinner selections which were perfectly prepared. We chose the Arancini as our appetizer -- best word for this dish -- YUM! My husband chose the Spaghetti Meatball Bolognaise which he described as "rich and flavorful". I had the Bone-in Pork Chop with the spinach mashed potatoes. (I have never had a spinach-mashed potato combination before, but this something I am definitely going to try at home.). I can best describe the pork chop by saying, I wanted to pick it up and eat the last pieces off the bone. Our group had different selections for dessert. All were delicious and had a pretty presentation. I had the Strawberry Shortcake with in-house baked shortcake.

The main reason for the delicious food, besides the cooking preparation, is the absolute freshness of the entree selections and the produce. The prices for the selections are appropriate for the quality and freshness of the food.

Service, Value and Food are all rated as 5's. (I couldn't get that section to "click" on my iPad)

As parents of a special needs child, we were especially happy with the warmth and friendliness of Cindy (she and her husband are the owners) and with Judy, our server. They were especially kind and welcoming and you can tell they love children. Find out about Judy's books which have been published for children.

Reviewed 26 March 2018 via mobile

What a great meal and the service was exceptional as well! I had the sea scallops and loved them. My wife had the vodka pasta with blue crab meat, I tasted it and it was extremely good as well. Everything is made from scratch in the kitchen, and you can tell it is just amazing. Dick and his wife were so nice and checked on our table a few times just to make sure we had everything we needed and loved our meal.
Don’t miss the strawberry shortcake, it’s worth every calorie!!

Reviewed 24 March 2018 via mobile

Outstanding food. The halibut and sea bass were to die for. Delicious pasta. Excellent service. We returned to our hotel to discover we had been charged for a bottle of wine we had not ordered. The owner came to our hotel to pay us the money back immediately. There really are good people in this world. Definitely will return.