“No prime rib. But the ribeye, excellent.”
Review of Outback Steakhouse

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #54 of 282 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 4 June 2015 via mobile

We got here on a fairly busy night after riding rides at Magic springs. I ordered a rare prime rib but was out of luck. Just medium was left. Our server was awesome. Boxed our food up and the kids got crayons and stuff to do. The Rare ribeye was perfect. The lobster tail on my wife's combo, it came with a filet, was very small. All in all this was a very satisfying trip.

Reviewed 3 June 2015

We enjoyed meeting our friends for dinner here. They knew the secret word for getting a free blooming onion, which was properly cooked and delicious. We all had various steaks, and everyone was so stuffed that we had no room for dessert. Good beer selection, too!

Reviewed 1 June 2015

The food was great. We both ordered steaks and they were cooked to perfection. However, the waitress was horrible. I asked for lemon with my water....no lemon. I asked for extra sour cream for my baked potato after my meal came out........never happened. No on ever asked us if our steaks were cooked properly. We won't be going back.

Reviewed 27 May 2015

Had steak and Lobster. It was very good! Both my wife and I had this and were very pleased. The service was very good.

Reviewed 3 May 2015 via mobile

Just had lunch at Outback Steakhouse. Food was hot and quick. Restaurant was clean. Server was excellent. We will return.