“Good breakfast spot”

Ranked #22 of 293 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Good for: Child-friendly
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

Never have left here hungry or disappointed. My husband loves their western omelette with biscuit and a side of gravy. Their waffles are light, crisp and tasty

Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

We wanted pancakes for breakfast this morning. So we wanted to skip the IHOP and try a local business on the historic downtown area. We knew they were busy so we took our buzzers and waited outside on this chilly Saturday morning. They told us it will be about 15 minutes till we get a table.

An young man possibly 15 or younger was handing out the ringers and writing down the names. There was an older gentlemen who was supervising. We waited about 45 minutes and went in twice asking how long it will be. He said about 15 minutes each time we asked.

I need to use the restroom so I went in to ask where it was. They pointed me to the kitchen where I walked between the burning stoves and the dishwashers and the mop buckets walking over wet and watery floors that was nasty as hell. Passing through 2 turns in this zig zag, I finally found it.

THE PLACE IS A HEALTH HAZARD!

After I cam back I realized that folks got their table who came almost one hour after us. So I went in to see how did this happen. I realized that anyone who was a bit forcefully asking this young boy for their table, he would sit them before others who were waiting outside.

We saw two young couple with infants waited more than an hour just like us and then returned their ringers and walked off. We did the same after about 90 minutes of wait time.

This place is a health hazard what I saw in the kitchen area. Shabby management and total disregard for customers. I am glad I didn’t dine in here!

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Great food. The pecan waffles were delicious and crispy bacon. Very attentive wait staff. Busy place, so there may be a little wait. Worth it.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago

We waited for about an hour to be seated. This place isn't very big so since it was a holiday weekend I kind of expected it. The staff was friendly and attentive and the food was very good! I'd definitely eat here again!

Reviewed 15 March 2018

Husband and I visited here on our anniversary trip for a late breakfast and the breakfast was amazing! Best pancakes I think I have EVER eaten! Biscuits and gravy were good and I am not a fan of biscuits. Fresh made sausage patties were delicious. Fresh OJ and great eggs, bacon and sausage links as well. Service was great and definitely worth a stop for a good, hot breakfast!