“Great birthday steak ”

Longhorn Steakhouse Hot Springs Ar
Ranked #44 of 278 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 29 July 2015 via mobile

Hubby and I did early dinner for his birthday. I had a Peach Chipotle Margarita, which appeared to be margarita in glass rimmed with chipotle salt. Big hint of heat on first sip followed by margarita taste. Very different and very good. His steak and shrimp were cooked to perfection. I chose the cheddar bacon stuffed steak. Very tender and flavorful meat, but full taste slightly obscured by the cheese and bacon. Next time will get plain steak. My steamed broccoli were just right, served hot with a fluffy baked potato. Topped off with a margarita glass filled with vanilla bean ice cream and topped off with mound of real whipped cream. Dixie, our server, was very good...suggesting food items, promptly filling glasses, and even took our photo. A great birthday celebration.

Reviewed 28 July 2015

very bad service, I got there at 530 pm on a sunday, and not a lot of people there, so I got seated right away, but it took 10 min just to be waited on. and another 10 min to get my drink. then another 20 min to get my food,,and my burger was cold..and my fries too,,,

Reviewed 26 July 2015 via mobile

The food was excellent but the service was a bit slow. There weren't that many people eating but we did not see the wait staff very often. When we did we had to stop them and ask for drink refills. We ate here 2 nights in a row because the food is worth it. The Prime Rib and Flo's Filet are delicious! I would still recommend trying it if you've never been here!

Reviewed 9 July 2015 via mobile

Service is always very good, food is cooked right, their seasonal favorites are awesome. The roasted corn on the cob is out of this world. Great ribs, steaks, and the best loaded mashed potatoes in town, and no extra charge for them like outback.

Reviewed 1 July 2015 via mobile

Very friendly prompt service... Steak was AWESOME, very tender and flavorful! When we are back in Arkansas will definitely visit again!