“Good steak, good servoce”

Longhorn Steakhouse Hot Springs Ar
Ranked #43 of 278 Restaurants in Hot Springs
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed 2 April 2017

Our first visit to Longhorn Steakhouse was very good. The New York Strip steaks were cooked to perfection and were as good as the steak I had on a recent visit to a high end steakhouse in Little Rock, at half the cost. We sat at a bar top table, which is away from the main dining room, so it was a little quieter and more private. The server was very attentive and the food came quickly. We look forward to eating here again next time we are in Hot Springs.

Reviewed 31 March 2017

I have to say that I have been to Longhorns in several states, its a good go to steak house. We went at around 3:30 and there was not a lot of people there. The food was good, but the service was fair at best. I have had really great service and very mediocre service, this was fair. My food was brought out, missing part of my order and no salad dressing. we had to wait 5 minutes to get the servers attention. There was only 3 other tables by us. Will I go back to Longhorns, yes of course, I like their food, will I go back to the one in Hot Springs. No.

Reviewed 30 March 2017 via mobile

My husband took me for my birthday. The prime rib was fabulous!! I don't usually get prime rib out but thought I would try it. It was a pleasant experience! The salad was great, bread delicious & potatoes were perfect. Our service was outstanding. I can't remember our servers name but wish I could. He did an outstanding job & anticipated our needs but was not too much of a presence. He saw it was my birthday & brought me a treat!! Wonderful night out for my birthday!!

Reviewed 15 March 2017

If you want your, appetizers, salad, and entrée all at the same time - then this is your place. You either feel rushed or get no attention at all - not my kind of place with the amount of money you spend.

Reviewed 14 February 2017 via mobile

My fiancée and I came in for a PRE-Valentine Dinner. Our waitress did a great job and was very polite. My fiancée had Flo's Filet. The Filet just melted in your mouth. I had the bone in Ribeye that was perfectly cooked.