US$157
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 21% below average rates

The price you found is 21% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$188/night.

US$122
US$119
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$97
US$108
US$95
ClarionHotels
US$112
US$105
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
US$80
Best Court(Hot Springs)
US$129
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotwire.com
All reviewshi expressweek road tripfire pitcinnamon rollslooked brand newgreat hotelindoor poolnice bathroomnice patio areadecent sizefront desk clerkextra towelsnewer hotelrestaurants and shoppingmorning breakfastfree hot breakfastrooms are spacious
Reviewed 1 June 2018 via mobile

The front desk associates were kind and prompt, getting us in with the details we needed fast. The room was large and clean. The breakfast was good and the attendant there was very quick to replace any needed items. Would visit this location again.

Stayed: June 2018, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 29 April 2018

Very nice hotel that is fairly new, 4 years. Easy check-in with a very friendly & helpful staff. I splurged on a room with a hot tub. I loved the hot tub & the separate shower.
I did have a little trouble getting in and out of the hot tub. The entry area is a little tight because of the shower. Good size room with a king bed. Instead of the usual curtains this room had two blinds. One you could see through and the other total black out. Good selection of channels on the TV.
I like Holiday Inn Express because they are one of the few hotels that has bacon with the breakfast. Their breakfast was definitely above average with a good variety.
There was a nice patio area with lots of seating and a fire pit.
I would highly recommend this hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled solo
Reviewed 19 April 2018

Was in town for a two day conference. Chose to stay here to obtain my Holiday Inn points. Can't remember her name but the lady at the front desk in the afternoon was nice and helpful. She helped with a slow computer in the business center. This evening I asked Jesse for suggestions on a Mexican restaurant? He suggested Salsa's less than a half mile away which was excellent. I tried to print something from one of the computers in the business center. Jesse helped me complete the printing. Jesse told me the hotel is four years old. It appears brand new!! I would highly recommend this fine hotel.

• Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank Cy2015
Reviewed 19 April 2018 via mobile

First impression- wow! Stunning exterior. 2nd impression- professional appearance and attitude shown by front desk clerk Jesse. We'd had a long, tough day and he was kind, positive and welcoming. Efficient check-in makes a difference. Jesse handled everything perfectly. 3rd impression - the room. Everything was perfect. Comfortable, quiet, just right amenities, comfy bed.

Stayed: April 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 20 March 2018

not really anything noteworthy about this hotel. Ill book a hotel when it offers me a better price than the booking sites, as this one did. if they tell me to book through Expedia Ill never stay again. If Expedia is more important than your end user you'd never receive my business.

• Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
1  Thank biggerbelly
Tasha S, General Manager at Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs, responded to this reviewResponded 31 March 2018

Hello Nice Comfortable
Thank you for your comment. We hope to see you the next time you are in Hot Springs and we will try our best to make it a more noteworthy visit.
At your service,