US$122
US$149
EmbassySuites.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$112
US$105
US$108
US$95
Hotels.com
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
US$80
Best Court(Hot Springs)
US$129
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$73
Hotels.com
All reviewssunshine roombed and breakfastcolorado grillperiod piecesshower capboth morningsvictorian houseevery morninglocated within walking distancedvd playerstayed two nightsother guestsbathhouse rowbreakfast was deliciousmini fridgewonderful stayhistoric district
Reviewed 1 May 2017 via mobile

We decided to take a short visit to Hot Springs. We were very glad we decided to stay at The Gables. Great location to old town. The breakfasts were wonderful! We were hoping for a restful getaway. The Gables did not disappoint.

Stayed: April 2017
Reviewed 28 February 2017 via mobile

My husband and I really enjoyed staying here. The room was beautiful and had its own fire place. The breakfast every morning was great and would melt in your mouth. It was nice to be their and no kids running in the hallways. Just adults

Stayed: February 2017
Reviewed 25 February 2017

My boyfriend and I stayed two nights in the Gables. We were greeted by Judy who checked us in and gave us a tour of the house. This was not a lengthy process. She was very friendly and knowledgeable about downtown. She also provided a booklet of nearby attractions and restaurants which included coupons. She recommended eating at the Colorado Grill which was within walking distance from the property. It is a decent Mexican restaurant.
This Victorian house itself is an absolute gem – very ornate details, timely decor, period pieces placed throughout the entire home, etc. I saw in one of the reviews that a guest found this place to be creepy due to there being a few dolls in the house. Do not let that deter you from this gorgeous time capsule of a Bed and Breakfast. There are more historical artifacts than anything. I might also add that this Bed and Breakfast is in walking distance from the Bathhouse Row and downtown. It is only a few miles from Garvan Gardens.
We stayed in the Sunshine Room which has a queen bed and a heart-shaped Jacuzzi. The Sunshine room is a little on the smaller side but it was cozy nonetheless. If you are a new couple, I probably would not recommend staying in this room because the bathroom does not have a true door. It is a folding door and the wall does not go all the way up so there is not maximum privacy. I did not mind it though. The Jacuzzi is phenomenal. We used this amenity both nights. Conditioning shampoo, soap, bath gel, a sewing kit, shower cap, coffee, coffee condiments, make-up remover towelettes, and a snack or two is included in the room. Although the room is small, all of the necessities are included – coffee pot, blow dryer, TV, DVD player, A/C/Heater unit, and mini fridge.
We ate breakfast in the dining room both mornings we were there. It was not an extravagant breakfast but it was decent. One morning we had a muffin, an omelette, and sausage. I noticed that some people were complaining about the breakfast that Judy and David provide. Running a B&B is very hard work. I do not know why people expect a huge hearty breakfast made from scratch. That is not a realistic expectation in my opinion. Any who, we ate breakfast on fine china at the dining room table with other guests. It was really nice to be able to sit down, enjoy a nice breakfast, and meet new people.
I highly recommend staying here while in the area if you want a peaceful, relaxing, inexpensive, and overall fun experience.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 22 February 2017

We had the most amazing time. The sweet couple that runs the Inn are number 1 in customer service. The Inn was super clean and the bed was extremely comfortable. The breakfast we had the next morning was so yummy!! Can't wait to stay here again!

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 5 December 2016

My boyfriend and I stayed the weekend at the Gables Inn Bed & Breakfast to celebrate his birthday, and we really enjoyed ourselves. We stayed in the Governor's Room, which has a king-size bed and a huge heart-shaped Jacuzzi tub (which also has a mirror on the ceiling - trust me, you do not want to see yourself from that angle!) The room was beautiful, the furniture was gorgeous, the bed was super comfortable. There was also a fireplace in the room (for show only, no heat).

We were checked in by Judy, who owns the hotel. The check-in process was a little lengthy, as it required a tour, but once we were checked in, Judy disappeared, and we didn't see her again except at breakfast. It was nice, a little bit like we were in a house by ourselves.

The only negative to the whole experience, and it's a small one, is that the rooms are not sound proofed. So if there are other guests in the B&B, they can hear you and vice versa.

Overall, we really enjoyed our stay, and we're already planning to come back soon!

Room Tip: The Governor's room has a huge heart-shaped Jacuzzi tub.
  • Stayed: December 2016, travelled as a couple