US$122
US$157
US$149
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$186/night.

Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$98
US$112
US$105
US$108
US$95
Hotels.com
Baymont by Wyndham Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
All Seasons Lodge(Hot Springs)
US$80
Alpine Inn(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$73
Orbitz.com
Best Court(Hot Springs)
US$129
See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to hot springs for our first time not know where anything was.I booked the hotel online through booking.com.We got there late but it was easy to find and easy check in rooms were a good size flat screen tv.The only complaint we had was the bed was uncomfortable.

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Yes! my review is late! Got home from vacation, and got very busy with work. But here is our experience. my husband and I checked in on July 2nd. When we checked in, and had to change rooms 3 TIMES! 1st ROOM - THE FIRE DETECTOR WAS MISSING OFF THE WALL, THE FRONT OF ONE OF THE DRAWERS WAS MISSING.
2nd ROOM - THE SCREEN DOOR DID NOT LOCK
3rd ROOM - LAMP DID NOT WORK. But we were tired of changing rooms, so we just stayed in this one! We were there from July 2nd checked out July 13th. This could be nice place, if they stop being so cheap and spend some money to fix this place up! We are coming back to Hot Springs, Arkansas in may 2015, but we WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE! We have already decided to stay at the place next door...very nice!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dawn r
Reviewed 31 August 2014

this hotel is not that bad. room was clean and a big room. had a ice box and everthing else..also had a 32 in flat screen tv..it very close to oaklawn and downtown..I asked before I check in, to see the room, the mgr was ok with that

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank caudell40
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a bed to sleep in & a hot shower & thats what I got. I'm not one to pick at every little thing wrong with something. it has complamentery breakfast to, which is a plus. All in all I feel blessed to have a roof over my head.

• Stayed: August 2014
2  Thank brothabob71037
Reviewed 21 July 2014

We called four hours before arrival and reserved a room with no issues/ It was a very pleasant check in process...The room was large enough and very clean. We didn't get to try the pool as it rained the entire time we were there, which of course happens sometimes. The pool did look great though. The p[lace is nicely located and you can be anywhere in town in just minutes, also close enough to walk to breakfast.

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled with family