“Pretty Basic...But Cheap”

Add it.
Kings Inn
Ranked #31 of 45 Hotels in Hot Springs
Reviewed 22 January 2015

This place is pretty basic, but if you are on a tight budget, it ticks most of the boxes. It was clean enough, but smelled a little musty. The WYFI worked but was up and down. Something was rattling in the AC...every hour or so. Bed was comfortable. It was during the racing at Oaklawn, so maybe the rates were a little higher, but still half what Best Western was charging.
It takes around 8 minutes to walk to the track. I would return if going racing again.

Room Tip: There is a good value Mexican just a short walk from this motel. Food was good and Margaritas were...
  • Stayed: January 2015, travelled as a couple

Reviewed 22 October 2014 via mobile

My husband and I went to hot springs for our first time not know where anything was.I booked the hotel online through booking.com.We got there late but it was easy to find and easy check in rooms were a good size flat screen tv.The only complaint we had was the bed was uncomfortable.

• Stayed: October 2014
Reviewed 24 September 2014

Yes! my review is late! Got home from vacation, and got very busy with work. But here is our experience. my husband and I checked in on July 2nd. When we checked in, and had to change rooms 3 TIMES! 1st ROOM - THE FIRE DETECTOR WAS MISSING OFF THE WALL, THE FRONT OF ONE OF THE DRAWERS WAS MISSING.
2nd ROOM - THE SCREEN DOOR DID NOT LOCK
3rd ROOM - LAMP DID NOT WORK. But we were tired of changing rooms, so we just stayed in this one! We were there from July 2nd checked out July 13th. This could be nice place, if they stop being so cheap and spend some money to fix this place up! We are coming back to Hot Springs, Arkansas in may 2015, but we WILL NOT BE STAYING HERE! We have already decided to stay at the place next door...very nice!

• Stayed: July 2014, travelled as a couple
5  Thank dawn r
Reviewed 31 August 2014

this hotel is not that bad. room was clean and a big room. had a ice box and everthing else..also had a 32 in flat screen tv..it very close to oaklawn and downtown..I asked before I check in, to see the room, the mgr was ok with that

• Stayed: August 2014, travelled solo
2  Thank caudell40
Reviewed 9 August 2014 via mobile

I was looking for a bed to sleep in & a hot shower & thats what I got. I'm not one to pick at every little thing wrong with something. it has complamentery breakfast to, which is a plus. All in all I feel blessed to have a roof over my head.

• Stayed: August 2014