Kings Inn
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 26/05
US$94
The Hotel Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$129
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$144/night.

Free cancellation until 31/05
US$196
US$179
  • Breakfast included
The Waters(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$152
US$132
  • Restaurant
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$121/night.

Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 02/06
US$115
US$112
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$104
US$101
Hotels.com
Savings alert! 22% below average rates

The price you found is 22% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$130/night.

US$323
Hotels.com
Hampton Inn Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 01/06
US$134
Courtyard by Marriott Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
Free cancellation until 31/05
US$114
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$126/night.

See what travellers are saying:
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I tried to cancel my reservation because my son passed away and we were not going to make it. He said I had to cancel through the website which I booked. I understood that but I tried to ask for a number and he decided to yell and scream at me. Will never ever give this hot business or send anyone to this hotel

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank bluesl0ver
Reviewed 5 July 2016

this is a great place to stay, I stay here everytime I visit hot springs..my room is always clean, the owner and his wife are always nice when I check in..so if you want a clean motel to stay in when visiting hot springs, stay here...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The room had a stinch... It took spraying our cologne to cover the odor. When we went swimming the clerk snapped at us for having a bottle of water inside the swimming area... Saying "NO DRINKS inside pool area!" Ice machine does not work... The lady smiled and acted like she didn't understand when we asked for more towels (as we had 3 guests not just 2). The rooms were not sound proof. The parking was limited to small suv or cars ... Full size trucks are difficult to maneuver. Next time I will stay closer to the lake.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank mpopinz69
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Check-in clerk not friendly. Looked as though it was a bother and appeared he was in a rush to check us in and get back to whatever he was doing. He provided no info on anything. Hair dryer didn't work.

Nice clean room. Bed slept great. Good location to the park. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Room was nice and convenient to national park
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple
1  Thank K5CBS
Reviewed 20 March 2016 via mobile

No wifi, no breakfast. Very expensive. $75.00. Most I paid entire spring break. What can I say it's a tourist trap. I stopped at 4 other motels in town. They where either completely nasty, or over $100. a night. I asked if a AAA or mil. Discount possible. He got nasty and snapped at me about already being the lowest. During the night my door was opened. Thank goodness the chain worked. I brought it up the next morning...again with the defensive. Nobody else has key! I said "oh yeah? Maybe YOU did it then?!" Because it happened! I was looking at, at least 5 people (ground and 2nd floor) cleaning rooms. Like i said it was clean. But make sure your chain works. Because someone tried to enter my room about 3 am the door was open and I had to get up to shut it. Regardless of the privacy knob being turned. The chain was the only thing holding it.

Stayed: March 2016, travelled with family