Kings Inn
Best Western Winners Circle(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$99
Comfort Inn & Suites(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$119
ComfortInn
Comfort Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$112
US$68
US$99
La Quinta Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$95
La Quinta
Staybridge Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$89
Baymont Inn & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$105
Travelocity
Holiday Inn Express & Suites Hot Springs(Hot Springs)(Great Value!)
US$116
HIExpress.com
US$242
US$221
TripAdvisor
  • Breakfast included
See what travellers are saying:
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 6 September 2016

Kings inn is a solid 3 1/2 stars for location and cleanliness. The pool seems big and updated for hotel/motel. We had a kitchenette w king room that had built in sink, stove that was surprising. Sm fridge, a must for us and mini coffee maker. We were on a budget this trip and for the money folks, this place works. Just down the street from historic area and hwy to wherever, it was convenient. It's old but clean. I've stayed in a few and this was unique.

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
Reviewed 2 September 2016

I tried to cancel my reservation because my son passed away and we were not going to make it. He said I had to cancel through the website which I booked. I understood that but I tried to ask for a number and he decided to yell and scream at me. Will never ever give this hot business or send anyone to this hotel

• Stayed: September 2016, travelled as a couple
6  Thank bluesl0ver
Reviewed 5 July 2016

this is a great place to stay, I stay here everytime I visit hot springs..my room is always clean, the owner and his wife are always nice when I check in..so if you want a clean motel to stay in when visiting hot springs, stay here...

• Stayed: June 2016, travelled solo
Reviewed 18 June 2016 via mobile

The room had a stinch... It took spraying our cologne to cover the odor. When we went swimming the clerk snapped at us for having a bottle of water inside the swimming area... Saying "NO DRINKS inside pool area!" Ice machine does not work... The lady smiled and acted like she didn't understand when we asked for more towels (as we had 3 guests not just 2). The rooms were not sound proof. The parking was limited to small suv or cars ... Full size trucks are difficult to maneuver. Next time I will stay closer to the lake.

Stayed: June 2016, travelled with friends
2  Thank mpopinz69
Reviewed 31 May 2016

Check-in clerk not friendly. Looked as though it was a bother and appeared he was in a rush to check us in and get back to whatever he was doing. He provided no info on anything. Hair dryer didn't work.

Nice clean room. Bed slept great. Good location to the park. We would stay again.

Room Tip: Room was nice and convenient to national park
  • Stayed: May 2016, travelled as a couple