This weekend was the second time I’ve stayed here in a month. Hotel is decent and has been very clean both stays. This hotel allows pets yet does not smell like it. Breakfast is great and definitely a bonus to staying here. Both times I have stayed here they have had a Managers Reception from 5-7 PM which includes (complimentary) your choice of draft Bud Light or New Glarus Spotted Cow, along with popcorn, nachos, and chili. I’m sure there are plusher hotels in Madison but the price, breakfast and complimentary manager’s reception make this my top choice. My only issue would be with the beds and pillows. They both are a little on the hard side.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to the AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West, Wisconsin the ideal location for your next stay, whether you're traveling for business or pleasure. We are proud to provide the amenities you want most and deliver them at the highest level possible starting with comfortable, quieter guestrooms. Wake up each morning to our free, hot, home-style AmericInn Perk breakfast and enjoy appetizers, beer and wine each evening from 5:00pm to 7:00pm. Stay connected with free, hotel-wide, high-speed internet. Guests also enjoy our inviting, indoor pool and hot tub. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com and Expedia so you can book your AmericInn Lodge & Suites Madison West reservations with confidence. We help millions of travellers each month to find the perfect hotel for both holiday and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Americinn Lodge & Suites Madison West Hotel Madison
- Americinn Lodge And Suites Madison West
- Americinn Hotel Madison
- Hampton Inn Madison