AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West
US$111
US$99
Hampton.com
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$123/night.

US$72
US$68
Best Western West Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$83
US$76
US$146
US$135
US$90
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$106/night.

US$119
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 30% below average rates

The price you found is 30% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$169/night.

US$138
US$124
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 37% below average rates

The price you found is 37% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$197/night.

US$166
US$130
Concourse Hotel
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$159/night.

Radisson Hotel Madison(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$88
Radisson
US$116
Savings alert! 25% below average rates

The price you found is 25% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$155/night.

All reviewsmanager's receptionspotted cowfree beerchicken wingswafflesbreakfast burritocottage cheesemiller litebeer wineevery eveningroom was cleancookiesmadison westbiscuits and gravycorned beef hashwould stay here againfree breakfast
Reviewed 1 February 2017

Stayed for an overnight after a seminar. Hotel was under construction outside, didn't notice any inside. The room was clean, decent linens, had an airy feeling, great for 2 people. Had a 2 queen bed room. After a long day, walking into the hotel and finding the manager's reception, I had no need to go out again to find a restaurant. The reception was weekday evenings. There were makings for tacos, burritos, nachos. There were chicken drummies....I could go on. Oh yes, 3 beers on tap including Spotted Cow, and both red and white wine carafes. Bed was very comfortable after my 2 glasses of Spotted cow and all of the munchies. Wake up to an extremely large hot breakfast bar-many chices, and once again, no need to find a restaurant. We are both planning to stay here our next trip to Madison.

• Stayed: August 2016, travelled with friends
Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 3 February 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for your kind review of our property and our many amenities. Oh, and we do provide our Manager's Reception every day of the week. Just so you can remember that for future stays. Thank you so much for your business.

Thanks again,

Reviewed 21 January 2017

I'm a big guy. One look at me and you can tell I like my breakfast and my beer. And this hotel delivers well on both. I did book this hotel based on wonderful reviews from the Tripadvisor community and boy am I glad I did so! This is a gem of a hotel with amenities not usually provided in other "economy friendly" places!

They serve a decent breakfast spread in the morning with make your own breakfast burrito station, bread items, yogurt snack packs, fruits etc!

Every evening they host a manager's reception with complimentary beer, wine and snacks, and that definitely keeps the guest happy!

All in all, a great place to stay!

• Stayed: October 2016, travelled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 January 2017

Hello,

Thank you so much for your glowing 5-star review. We are very appreciative of your patronage and your kind words. Thank you for noticing the extras that we provide as opposed to other hotels.

See you again soon,

Reviewed 17 January 2017

The check-in and staff were friendly and efficient. While there are two elevator doors, only one elevator seemed to be working and sometimes we had to wait for a while for the elevator. Our room was clean and comfortable and had a refrigerator and microwave. The carpeting and bathroom floor tiles appeared to be new, but the paint was peeling from the walls in the bathroom around the door and in the corner by the tub. The bed was very firm and comfortable for us. As is often the case in hotels, the fan on the heating unit was rather noisy when it was running. We enjoyed the managers reception (every evening from 5-7pm) with free beer and wine, popcorn, and soups. I was disappointed in the breakfast, not by the amount or choices of food available as it was probably one of the largest selections of food I have seen at a hotel's breakfast, but by the fact that all of the hot items were only lukewarm (including the hot water for tea and cocoa). The hotel is located in southwest Madison and was about 10-15 minutes from UW-Madison and the downtown area. It is very close to West Towne Mall, so there are many restaurants and stores in the area. Overall it was a clean hotel and worked well for our overnight trip.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled with family
Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 18 January 2017

Thank you so much for taking the time to share about you experience while staying with us!

We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed 13 January 2017

I have travelled to Madison a few times in 2016 and this was my first visit for business in 2017. I decided to try the AmericInn based on the price (not the lowest priced hotel in this market) and convenience. The best part of the stay was the queen bed was very comfortable. What was disappointing: for a relatively large hotel they had only 1 elevator operating my entire stay (I mentioned this to the desk clerk and she looked at me like 'so what's the big deal having to wait'); the Jacuzzi was not working 1 day; the lobby area should be cleaned much more frequently simply due to the snow and ice Madison has in the winter - no excuse. I would not stay here again - I'll pay less money at the Motel 6 and my level of satisfaction will improve due to a better value!

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled on business
Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 16 January 2017

Hello John,

Thank you so much for the valued feedback. I want to extend my sincere apologies that one of our elevators was down during your brief stay with us. There was a vital part necessary for its operation that our maintenance company had to special order. I am afraid that when it comes to things like that, we really are at the mercy our licensed vendors.

Also, being that it is January and it is our slow season, now is one of the few times that we are able to perform some routine maintenance and deep cleaning on important amenities like our hot tub. I apologize as well that this was down briefly during one of the days of your stay with us.

Thanks again for the feedback,
Patrick

Finally, as we in the Midwest have all become accustomed to, trying to keep areas continually clean during a snowy and (ugh) rainy winter is a constant battle. We will do our best to stay on top of it as frequently as feasible. Lucky that you live in L.A.!

Reviewed 7 January 2017

We were very pleased with the comfort of our room, the nice breakfast, and friendly staff. We'd definitely stay here again. I did appreciate their selection for their breakfast. I don't eat dairy or meat and there were still options for me to have.

• Stayed: January 2017, travelled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with AmericInn Hotels and Suites
Patrick S, General Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 8 January 2017

Hello,

Thank you for sharing about how extensive you found our offerings to be on our hot breakfast buffet. We are glad to hear that you appreciated all of the options we provide.

Thank you so much for the 5-star review!