AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West
Super 8 Madison South(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$68
US$197
US$179
US$165
  • Breakfast included
US$139
Best Western West Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$100
  • Pool
US$72
US$101
Sheraton.com
All reviewsmanager's receptionspotted cowfree beerchicken wingswafflesbreakfast burritocottage cheesebeer winemiller liteevery eveningroom was cleancookiesmadison westbiscuits and gravycorned beef hashfree breakfastwest side
Reviewed 7 March 2018 via mobile

My son stayed in a PREPAID ROOM, and was asked to give a CC . Upon coming home realized his debit card had been charged for one of the nights, I have called 9 times now spoke to Adam( I’ll call you right back) ad left messages for General Manager Patrick Siras .
It has been a month and not resolved from what I have read this is a common practice! BEWARE!
FRAUD.

Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank devmad
Reviewed 20 February 2018

place was packed for the holiday weekend but I didn't hear anyone at nighttime. clean, modern, comfortable. elevator and/or stairs. great lobby for sitting and breakfast room, too. Decent breakfast with eggs, cereals, yogurt, waffel iron, juices, fresh fruits all included. also has a coffee bar with hot water for tea. A taphouse was just a few feet away. great location for restaurants and shopping, too.

Room Tip: we had a room on the second floor and down a ways from the elevator.
  • Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends
Patrick S, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Thank you for the kind words! It's nice to know that you had a comfortable stay, and that you enjoyed our breakfast. Anytime you're in Madison, we'd love to host you again.

Reviewed 1 February 2018 via mobile

Couldn’t have been happier. Nice location. Super nice front desk clerk. Place was really nice and clean. The manager’s reception was a great bonus. Great breakfast in the morning!! We’ll be back for sure!!

Stayed: January 2018
Patrick S, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 15 February 2018

Thank you for your review! I'm happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay so much. We're looking forward to your return already.

Reviewed 15 January 2018

We had a perfect time. It has everything I look for in a hotel. The room was clean and comfy and quiet. It was warm and inviting. We slept great! The breakfast offered a little something for everyone.....eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit and more. It is located about a block away from Wesr Towne Mall. A great stay!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled as a couple
Patrick S, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 19 February 2018

Pottman, thank you for choosing us to stay in Madison! It's wonderful to hear that you slept well and enjoyed breakfast. Anytime you're in Madison, we'd be happy to host you again.

Reviewed 14 January 2018 via mobile

Kids hockey there. Very unruly took 3 calls to front desk to do anything. Started up again later and no one did anything until 1am. Due to seriousness of situation I asked for manager and told none on duty and they refused to contact one! No sleep and would not comp full visit. Very unprofessional as this was pretty much from 1 pm to 1 am. One manager earlier did get them to quit playing hockey in hallway, but they left what using for puck in hallway and I tripped over it! No one answering front desk phone twice so u had to go down twice and all the girl said was sorry! Guess I should have called police about noise complaint as almost constant for 12 hours unacceptable, and staff refusing to contact manager! My booking service did more to try to help than hotel did! Parents were also nasty!

Stayed: January 2018, travelled solo
2  Thank lovetotravel1969
Patrick S, Manager at AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West, responded to this reviewResponded 20 February 2018

It's been a while, but I'm still sorry to see your review. We do our best to accommodate every guest, and to mitigate when there is a disturbance. It sounds like the hockey in the hallway was shut down once a team member was aware of the situation, so I hope that helped. I apologize for the puck that was tripped over, but I hope you reached out to our front desk so that someone could retrieve it. I apologize for the impression you got, but I hope that you understand our team was doing their best to find a solution for you. Please reach out if you'd like to talk more about what happened.

Best regards,