US$90
US$81
HolidayInn.com
Savings alert! 39% below average rates

The price you found is 39% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$132/night.

US$244
US$229
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
US$164
US$147
Hilton.com
Savings alert! 36% below average rates

The price you found is 36% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$228/night.

US$84
Savings alert! 14% below average rates

The price you found is 14% lower than this hotel's average rate of US$98/night.

US$70
US$329
Priceline
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
All reviewssleep numbertwist restauranthot tubbar and grillwest towne mallcheese curdspool areafree breakfastwest sidefront desk staffwafflesnice roomfitness centerone night stayshuttle servicebedssink
Reviewed 18 December 2017 via mobile

Our room and bathroom were clean. The staff of the hotel and the restaurant were friendly and helpful.
Convenient to most things in the city.
Wifi worked well, and it wasn't very crowded, but then again, who goes to WI in December?

Stayed: December 2017, travelled with family
Reviewed 12 December 2017

Good: Clean rooms, nice decor. Great fitness center. Amazing location by shopping and restaurants.

Bad: Creepy looking pool area. Staff is not very friendly. 2nd shift guest service rep told us the wrong door to go in to get to our room, which made for a longer walk with a decent amount of luggage. The hotel was dead and he couldn't have put us in a room further away. Terrible bed. I honestly thing I had the worst night of sleep ever.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled as a couple
Brad G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 14 December 2017

Dear Ryan S,
I am so sorry to hear that your stay did not meet expectations. We recently replaced all of the beds in our hotel to ensure a better quality of sleep for our guests. We understand the importance of a good nights rest. We do take pride in cleanliness of our property, and it is always nice to hear that from our guests. Safe travels, and we hope we can serve you again very soon.

Reviewed 11 December 2017

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Reviewed 11 December 2017

This is a fairly good hotel to stay at, the rooms were good and the bed was comfortable, and the food at the restaurant was not too bad, The hotel is a good size for a Radisson Inn, one thing I was a little bit disappointed with was they do not have potato chips or salty snacks to eat.

• Stayed: December 2017, travelled solo
Review collected in partnership with Radisson Hotels

Dear Paul W,
Thank you for your comments. With our new beds and a new menu coming soon, we hope to see you again very soon. We enjoy exceeding our guests expectations. Thank you for choosing to be our guest.

Brad G.

Reviewed 15 November 2017

I stayed here on business last week. Check in was fine and the room was fine. I ate breakfast at the restaurant for the "hot breakfast buffet" in the morning. I wasn't expecting to have an exceptional breakfast at a hotel buffet, but everything was cold. I ended up eating cereal. Upon checkout, I was told their computers were doing an update, so I was asked to write my name and email address on a notepad so they could email me a receipt later that day or by the next day. I am still waiting for my receipt. I emailed the hotel directly a couple days ago requesting it and am still waiting for a response. I do need it for business reimbursement so I will call to get it, but it's a little frustrating that they didn't just send it in the first place. Overall, just disappointed with the service.

• Stayed: November 2017, travelled on business
Brad G, General Manager at Radisson Hotel Madison, responded to this reviewResponded 17 November 2017

Dear Dayna C,
A good stay is only expected when traveling, and I am so sorry that your experience was below the standards that we have at Radisson. We were going through an upgrade to our systems, and should never have forgotten to send out your receipt. I will be sure to make sure that this is taken care of as soon as possible. Thank you for your comments, we can not improve without the feedback from our guests. Travel safely.

Brad