US$243
US$243
HolidayInn.com
US$260
  • Pool
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$250
US$409
US$368
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
Best Western East Towne Suites(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$301
US$250
Hotels.com
All reviewsthe club loungefront deskstarbucks coffeeshuttle servicealliant energy centerclose to downtownhotel barshower headbusiness tripbed was very comfortablepool and hot tubfitness centerfree breakfastjosephinelobbyjoshlake
Reviewed 30 March 2018

Stayed for one night which was long enough. The room did not feel clean at all. The beds were uncomfortable and the room was very outdated. The staff was not that friendly- they were just very business oriented. I guess you get what you pay for.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
Tatiana L, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 2 April 2018

Dear Lucy M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so sorry to hear that your stay with us was not as good as it could have been. Please rest assured that your comments have been passed along to our management team in order for us to improve upon ourselves.

Tatiana L.

Reviewed 5 March 2018

I stayed here for two weeks for business and it was not the best experience. Hallways were quite dirty and did not get vacuumed the entire time! Room service used dishes were placed on the floor outside rooms and were not picked up for days!. Room was clean enough but it was noisy and one night a woman was screaming and I had to call security. Another morning I went out and had to walk around urine and vomit just outside the front door to get to my car. You have to go up steep stairs or a steep ramp to get to the front door and the side doors are only for emergencies so if you need to bring luggage in and out with a luggage cart it is a challenge. Also since you cannot park in front of the building you have to wheel it from the side parking lot all around the building to the front. Internet quit working while I was there and they were unable to fix it. The facility seems mostly geared toward more of a meeting location than for hotel guests as there were numerous meetings there on two occasions when I stayed and the staff seemed to cater to them. Will try to stay anywhere else in Madison when I can.

Stayed: November 2017
Tatiana L, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 5 March 2018

Dear Kathy M,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We do have a side entrance next to our restaurant that is open 24/7 for our guests and we apologize that this was not communicated to you. Please feel free to reach out to me personally to discuss your stay further and we hope that you do choose to give us another chance the next time you're in Madison.

Reviewed 3 March 2018 via mobile

Small double queen room...no fridge...have to ask for one..Really...location is walkable to the colosseum 5 minutes. Shuttle took group downtown 14 plus a few extras...had to uber back...for 130 a night I would expect better...needs an update...Good luck..

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with friends
1  Thank Mike S

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We apologize that your experience was not as perfect as it could have been. We will be taking your comments to heart in order to improve our guest experience.

Reviewed 3 March 2018

We booked 2 double beds in a room for a one night stay. room 643.
We are SPG members
Pros:
-Chef Stephen saved the day when my husband and I overslept free breakfast ending at 9:30. Thank you for making us some eggs at 10 AM. You are a kind gentlemen <3
Located 8 minutes away from Orpheum Theatre
- was sent 3 delicious and amazing slices of cheesecake for my husbands birthday- he enjoyed that extra touch so much!!!

Cons:
-asian beetles present in room
-air quality was not good ( i am high allergy) could see lots of dust blowing in sunlight
-bed not that comfy. (i felt metal and hardnes)
-was sent a dysfunctional mini fridge and my food spoiled
-food at h'or devour time was weak at club lounge, burnt wings
-need wd40 on squeaky bathroom door
- had to get my key reprogrammed 5 times for floor 7 club lounge access and the one front desk staff didnt even flinch at my irriation of spending a good 20 minutes in the lobby walking to and from the elevator repeatedly- apparently some elevators have delayed programming

• Stayed: February 2018, travelled with friends

Dear Carla J,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! We are so glad that Chef Steve was able to accommodate your breakfast request! We do, however, apologize for the inconveniences that you experienced otherwise. Please feel free to reach out to me directly to discuss your stay further.

Reviewed 19 February 2018

I have recently begun staying at this property more and more often for a new work assignment in Madison.

Each and every time I am greeted with a friendly front desk staff, am always offered an upgraded Club Level room. While the rooms are certainly the older Sheraton design, the rest of the property seems to have been recently refreshed (Club, hallways, lobby).

The biggest downside here is

Stayed: February 2018, travelled on business
1  Thank liveventi
Tatiana L, Guest Relations Manager at Sheraton Madison Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded 22 February 2018

Dear Liveventi,

Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review! Although it sounds like you enjoy our property, we would love to hear more about your stay and some things that we can improve on! Please feel free to reach out to the hotel directly and let us know.

Tatiana L.