US$347
Doubletree.com
US$399
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
AmericInn by Wyndham Madison West(Madison)(Great Value!)
US$187
Agoda.com
  • Pool
US$130
Priceline
All reviewsroom was cleaninstant oatmealboiled eggswafflespool and hot tub areamidwest horse fairdesk clerkwaffle makeralliant centerneeded a place to staythe breakfast areachecking outstay there againstaff was friendlypleasant staynice breakfastgreat place to stay
Reviewed 16 March 2017

Overall quality of stay was above average. Was disappointed in breakfast no hot items other than waffles. Looking for maybe scrambled eggs or maybe biscuits and gravy. Both items which have had at other Super 8 locations.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled with friends
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8-MadisonSouth, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 16 March 2017

Thank you for being our guest and for taking the time to share your comments. I apologize that you were not satisfied with our complimentary breakfast. We appreciate all feedback, as we are always striving to improve. We hope that you will consider staying with us again in the future.

Reviewed 15 March 2017

I was only looking for an inexpensive bed for the night and this exceeded that for sure. Not sure if I had a room with extras or a standard as I paid a little more for free cancelation, but it was decorated nicely for the price and had a fridge and microwave. This property is very near the highway but I didn't hear too much as my room was facing away from it. I liked that the blow dryer had a little light embedded into the handle which acted like a night light for getting to the bathroom at night. Also I thought it was sweet that they have veterans parking up front.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled solo

Heather,

Thank you for being our guest recently and for taking the time to write your review. I am pleased to hear that we exceeded your expectations during your stay. Please come visit us again, if you find yourself in the area in the future.

Reviewed 14 March 2017

Whenever we have to make a trip to the UW Hospital in Madison we have found that this is a great place to stay. It has been updated, friendly staff, small fitness area and the pool area is very nice. What first gets my attention is the breakfast area is visible from the front desk but you don't see the juice machine, waffle maker etc. These items are kept in a storage area during the day and it makes this area seem so much cleaner.

• Stayed: February 2017, travelled on business
Review collected in partnership with Super 8
Super8-MadisonSouth, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 15 March 2017

Thomas,

Thank you for your loyalty to our hotel. It is great to hear that we have consistently provided a great experience for you. We look forward to being able to continue to serve you when visiting Madison.

Reviewed 13 March 2017

I visit Madison on business often, but rarely stay overnight. I stayed in this hotel for one night last week and was pleasantly surprised. When I checked in the desk clerk handed me a hand-written note from the manager offering me a free upgrade because of my points status in Wyndham Rewards. I was offered a suite that was as nice as some very fancy hotels I have stayed in. No complaints at all about the room or the hotel.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled on business
Super8-MadisonSouth, General Manager at Super 8 by Wyndham Madison South, responded to this reviewResponded 14 March 2017

Dennis,

It was great to meet and talk with you briefly on your morning of check out. Thank you for being our guest and I am happy to read that you enjoyed staying with us. We hope to see you back again in the future.

Josh Morales

Reviewed 13 March 2017

Best hotel in Madison for the price, 20 minutes to anywhere and anything in town. very clean and staff is extremely accommodating. Great little bar within walking distance called Licari's incredible food and incredible people.

• Stayed: March 2017, travelled as a couple

Shawn,

Thank you for being our guest and for writing your kind review. We appreciate your business and look forward to serving you again in the future.