“Guacamole is the BOMB”

Cuisines: Southwestern
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed 19 January 2017

Recently had lunch on a Saturday at Pasqual's Hilldale. Friendly staff! We ordered their guacamole and chips. The guac is AMAZING. So so good. Wait time on food order was short. I ordered the fish tacos. Enjoyed the kale in the taco vs having tasteless lettuce. Always enjoy their house margaritas, too. I'll try another dish next time around, but it was nice to try something different! Give it a go -- definitely order the guacamole! :)

Reviewed 22 September 2016 via mobile

The fish tacos were the worst I ever had and made me sick. None of us enjoyed our lunches and we will not return.

1  Thank Nelson E
Reviewed 18 July 2016 via mobile

Choose Mexican often when traveling as is rare to get bad food. Not the case this time. Out of 6 different dishes- none were good. Beans so sweet(sugar?) completely inedible. Served a shot in a broken glass. Had to ask for salt shaker, then didn't bring pepper shaker along with. Nothing went well.

1  Thank vicki f
Reviewed 17 July 2016

I love Pasquals restaurant. They have locations all over Madison-Monroe St. (downtown), West (hilldale shopping center on University Ave. and I believe one opening up on the East Side (East Washington).

Reviewed 30 June 2016 via mobile

Stopped at Pascual's on a Saturday to have a margarita with some friends waitress was great food was great margaritas were even better. I'll be going back there again for sure.