“Delicious and enjoyable!”

Ranked #2 of 1,060 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$8 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: My desire is to transmit joy,and emotions to others through food, in exactly the same way you share at your home with your family and friends, and share my cuisine and my Neapolitan Culture with sincerity and passion. Thank You, Chef Salvatore Di Scala Il mio desiderio e trasmettere gioia ed emozioni agli altri attraverso il cibo, esattamente nello stesso modo in cui si condivide a casa con la famiglia e gli amici, e condividere la mia cucina e la mia cultura napoletana con sincerita e passione. Grazie, Chef Salvatore Di Scala
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. We shared a pizza as an appetizer. I had the Salmon and my husband had scallops. Everything was well prepared and delicious. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable and the waitstaff is friendly and accommodating. I love restaurants that are willing to adjust their dishes to fit my tastebuds. The complimentary Sambuca our waitress offered us was a delicious finish to a
Wonderful dinner. Definitely will be making this a regular dining destination!

1  Thank Mamatenz

Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Great food, great wine, and the people are so friendly. They will make you feel like family. Make sure to ask for Sebastian and Sal, they will take care of you. By far my favorite restaurant in Madison!

2  Thank Kyle C
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Sebastian and Sal were amazing throughout our visit to Naples 15! They continuously checked in with how we were doing and what we needed. The food was incredibly delicious and the wine was even better. Couldn’t imagine a better place in Madison for a special occasion or a normal dinner out! Can’t wait to come back soon!

2  Thank Jessica G
Reviewed 8 December 2017 via mobile

We decided to visit this restaurant because of the high rating on Trip Advisor. It was AMAZING. The food was delicious and Sebastian, our server, was attentive to our every need. I chose the Lobster Ravioli and my husband chose a dish with linguine, mussels, clams, and scallops. We had enough to share with my 9 year old. When we asked about dessert, Sebastian recommended the BaBaa. I am so glad that we listened to him. It was one of the best desserts that I have ever had. Definitely worth a visit.

1  Thank Karen C
Reviewed 3 December 2017 via mobile

Simply the best Italian food in Madison. It was amazing to find such an authentic, unique, and friendly restaurant in Madison. It was like walking into a restaurant right in Naples Italy. The vibe of the Italian culture was right at my fingertips. The menu has a wide variety of the ancient cuisine of Naples which is the best in the world. We started with the calamari baked in the wood oven. It was much better than typical greasy fried calamari. Next I had the red snapped in the sea salt. Simply delicious. Lastly I ate the baba, a rum pear and cream dessert that was the best dessert i've ever had. To top it off we shared a bottle of Villa Del Misteri, the wine from Bombay (Masterberdidino) worth every penny.

1  Thank Missy S