“It’s Official: Naples Pizza Is One of Civilization’s Glories ”
Review of Naples 15

Naples 15
Ranked #1 of 1,023 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$8 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: My desire is to transmit joy,and emotions to others through food, in exactly the same way you share at your home with your family and friends, and share my cuisine and my Neapolitan Culture with sincerity and passion. Thank You, Chef Salvatore Di Scala Il mio desiderio e trasmettere gioia ed emozioni agli altri attraverso il cibo, esattamente nello stesso modo in cui si condivide a casa con la famiglia e gli amici, e condividere la mia cucina e la mia cultura napoletana con sincerita e passione. Grazie, Chef Salvatore Di Scala
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Naples 15 is one of my favorite places to eat in Madison, I now know why it's the best pizza in the world. I can see why it won the UNESCO status. Naples 15 is part of this because they are certified pizza Vera. The city of Madison should b proud to have such authentic Naples style pizza. Thanks to chef Salvatore Di Scala.

1  Thank John K

Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I had my wedding here and this is definitely the best restaurant in Madison! All of the food was delicious and the restaurant was altogether fantastic! I have already come back to dine a week after my wedding. Amazing restaurant!

1  Thank Luciann H
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. We shared a pizza as an appetizer. I had the Salmon and my husband had scallops. Everything was well prepared and delicious. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable and the waitstaff is friendly and accommodating. I love restaurants that are willing to adjust their dishes to fit my tastebuds. The complimentary Sambuca our waitress offered us was a delicious finish to a
Wonderful dinner. Definitely will be making this a regular dining destination!

1  Thank Mamatenz
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Great food, great wine, and the people are so friendly. They will make you feel like family. Make sure to ask for Sebastian and Sal, they will take care of you. By far my favorite restaurant in Madison!

2  Thank Kyle C
Reviewed 9 December 2017 via mobile

Sebastian and Sal were amazing throughout our visit to Naples 15! They continuously checked in with how we were doing and what we needed. The food was incredibly delicious and the wine was even better. Couldn’t imagine a better place in Madison for a special occasion or a normal dinner out! Can’t wait to come back soon!

2  Thank Jessica G