“A secret gem ”

Ranked #2 of 1,059 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$8 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: My desire is to transmit joy,and emotions to others through food, in exactly the same way you share at your home with your family and friends, and share my cuisine and my Neapolitan Culture with sincerity and passion. Thank You, Chef Salvatore Di Scala Il mio desiderio e trasmettere gioia ed emozioni agli altri attraverso il cibo, esattamente nello stesso modo in cui si condivide a casa con la famiglia e gli amici, e condividere la mia cucina e la mia cultura napoletana con sincerita e passione. Grazie, Chef Salvatore Di Scala
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We tried Naples for a Birthday celebration in August and loved it so much we went back for another Birthday! I wasn’t even aware this little place existed but I’m glad we discovered it! With the large group we had, we decided to order several appetizers, entrees and pizzas and share. Although everything was amazing, favorites included the fresh calamari (so few places serve it NON deep fried!), the frutti di mare, and any other seafood dish! As delicious as the seafood is, you cannot visit without ordering at least a few of the pizzas!
The service was superb and we were even treated to an aperitif by the chef. We will be back!

1  Thank Divatty

Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for good Italian food in Madison, Wisconsin this is the only option. I’ve been searching for years and the is the only good, consistent, Italian restaurant that I’ve found. Salute! Ps I can’t attach the pic for some reason but please check out the cards on the floor and ask for the story!

1  Thank Maria K
Reviewed 14 December 2017 via mobile

Naples 15 is one of my favorite places to eat in Madison, I now know why it's the best pizza in the world. I can see why it won the UNESCO status. Naples 15 is part of this because they are certified pizza Vera. The city of Madison should b proud to have such authentic Naples style pizza. Thanks to chef Salvatore Di Scala.

1  Thank John K
Reviewed 12 December 2017 via mobile

I had my wedding here and this is definitely the best restaurant in Madison! All of the food was delicious and the restaurant was altogether fantastic! I have already come back to dine a week after my wedding. Amazing restaurant!

1  Thank Luciann H
Reviewed 10 December 2017 via mobile

My husband and I thoroughly enjoyed our dinner. We shared a pizza as an appetizer. I had the Salmon and my husband had scallops. Everything was well prepared and delicious. The atmosphere is casual and comfortable and the waitstaff is friendly and accommodating. I love restaurants that are willing to adjust their dishes to fit my tastebuds. The complimentary Sambuca our waitress offered us was a delicious finish to a
Wonderful dinner. Definitely will be making this a regular dining destination!

1  Thank Mamatenz