“Super ”

Ranked #2 of 1,060 Restaurants in Madison
Price range: US$8 - US$60
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: After-hours, Reservations
Description: My desire is to transmit joy,and emotions to others through food, in exactly the same way you share at your home with your family and friends, and share my cuisine and my Neapolitan Culture with sincerity and passion. Thank You, Chef Salvatore Di Scala Il mio desiderio e trasmettere gioia ed emozioni agli altri attraverso il cibo, esattamente nello stesso modo in cui si condivide a casa con la famiglia e gli amici, e condividere la mia cucina e la mia cultura napoletana con sincerita e passione. Grazie, Chef Salvatore Di Scala
Reviewed 7 January 2018 via mobile

Delicious and so much fun! Great food and atmosphere. Sal (the owner was really great. A special place!!!!

2  Thank Peter M

Reviewed 2 January 2018 via mobile

Our family visited Naples 15 for the first time for a birthday celebration and the food and fun did not disappoint. We had 4 delicious pastas and 1 pizza. They all had a very unique and authentic flavor. This is the best Italian food I have experienced in Madison.

When Sal heard we had a birthday at our table he pulled out the red carpet treatment. We came for good food and left with that and so much more...a fantastic Italian cuisine experience. Sal is the real deal!!

3  Thank Holly B
Reviewed 27 December 2017

We came in on a Wednesday evening immediately after getting married at the State Capitol building a block away. I'd read reviews of Naples 15 online beforehand, and thought it would be a good place for a post-wedding celebratory dinner.

Our server was prompt, the wine selection was great, the prices reasonable, and the food was some of the best I've ever eaten. Before getting our check, our server offered us two glasses of Amaretto on the house. We then informed him that we'd just been married. He got a big smile on his face and quickly went to get a shot of whiskey for himself. He then returned to the table, gave us a lovely toast, regaled us with some words of wisdom from his father, and wished us the best in our new marriage together.

Since it was cold outside, I then went back to our parked car alone to pull it around front. While I was gone, Chef Salvatore noticed my wife’s flowers and asked her if it was her birthday. Upon learning that the flowers were from her wedding, he gave her a big hug, congratulated her, and gave her a complimentary bottle of champagne.

Needless to say, we had a great time at Naples 15, and would highly recommend it to others. We’ll definitely be returning again soon.

1  Thank Paul K
Reviewed 21 December 2017 via mobile

We tried Naples for a Birthday celebration in August and loved it so much we went back for another Birthday! I wasn’t even aware this little place existed but I’m glad we discovered it! With the large group we had, we decided to order several appetizers, entrees and pizzas and share. Although everything was amazing, favorites included the fresh calamari (so few places serve it NON deep fried!), the frutti di mare, and any other seafood dish! As delicious as the seafood is, you cannot visit without ordering at least a few of the pizzas!
The service was superb and we were even treated to an aperitif by the chef. We will be back!

1  Thank Divatty
Reviewed 20 December 2017 via mobile

If you’re looking for good Italian food in Madison, Wisconsin this is the only option. I’ve been searching for years and the is the only good, consistent, Italian restaurant that I’ve found. Salute! Ps I can’t attach the pic for some reason but please check out the cards on the floor and ask for the story!

1  Thank Maria K