“Stick to the Pizza and you will be fine”
Review of Paisan's

Paisan's
Ranked #46 of 1,060 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Lunch, After-hours, Dinner, Reservations
Reviewed 9 March 2018

I always have been pleased with the pizza. Tried the entrée special this time and it was average at best. Stick to the pizza.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We had heard great things about this place. We were there unfortunately in January, so we were unable to appreciate its location near the lake. It was lasagna night, so I decided to try that. I found it tasteless, and boring...

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went during Madison Food Week and had lunch. My starter was the Porta Salad which is addictive. I'm not sure what all is in that salad, but I would go back just for that salad. For my second course I had the meatball sandwich. Some of the best meatballs I've ever had. Dessert was a Turtle something or another...which was delicious and I took in a to-go box. The views are amazing and I would highly recommend.

Reviewed 22 January 2018

This is a great location for families with good pizza and drink selections. In the summer, the patio has a lovely lake view and lots of outdoor seating, which is getting more and more rare in Madison. Good for families and larger groups.

Reviewed 12 January 2018 via mobile

My dad LOVES Paisans pizza since his days at UW in the 60s! Just stopped and picked up a pizza to take up north to him! If I look at the $36 price as a gift to him, rather than a pizza, I can almost stop choking!

With that said, the food is excellent and the $36 per pizza is paying for the amazing view - sit on the deck if you can!