“Good views and happy hour ”
Review of Paisan's

Paisan's
Ranked #44 of 1,065 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Italian, Pizza
Good for: Groups, Business meetings, Child-friendly
Dining options: Dinner, Lunch, After-hours, Reservations
Reviewed 31 March 2018 via mobile

They have a really good happy hour, but the booze is low quality. So, if you want cheap (costing and tasting) drinks, this is the spot for you. They also have a few deep fried appetizers that are cheaply priced.

If you are able to sit outside or in the back of the restaurant you will have nice views of lake Monona.

Reviewed 29 March 2018 via mobile

Went here on a whim due to the location being close to the waterfront. Food was good. I thought the bread was dense but I am used to a lighter sourdough. My main criticism is the amount of food for the price. Food was great but a little pricey.

Reviewed 9 March 2018

I always have been pleased with the pizza. Tried the entrée special this time and it was average at best. Stick to the pizza.

Reviewed 12 February 2018

We had heard great things about this place. We were there unfortunately in January, so we were unable to appreciate its location near the lake. It was lasagna night, so I decided to try that. I found it tasteless, and boring...

Reviewed 4 February 2018

Went during Madison Food Week and had lunch. My starter was the Porta Salad which is addictive. I'm not sure what all is in that salad, but I would go back just for that salad. For my second course I had the meatball sandwich. Some of the best meatballs I've ever had. Dessert was a Turtle something or another...which was delicious and I took in a to-go box. The views are amazing and I would highly recommend.