“hit or miss”

Qdoba Mexican Grill
Ranked #417 of 1,054 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 30 June 2016

hit or miss I find that the place is good if you stay there and eat don't get it to go cause it will be cold before you get out the door ! I think that they need to heat it up a bit also have bigger meals they are very small and not filling

Reviewed 26 April 2016

Burrito bowl was okay. The manager was very cheap and tight on servings but the younger help were more friendly and willing to give a little extra. My nephew ate the Quasedilla - was average at best.

Reviewed 17 September 2015

I love Qdoba in general, but this restaurant always has quality serving sizes. Burrito Bowls are my absolute favorite and when you load them up with everything including guacamole (the extra $ is worth it), there is nothing better!

I also recommend trying their brownies

Reviewed 4 September 2015 via mobile

Food & shop layout is very much similar to Chipotle. I had veg burrito and it was good. This is a good alternative to chipotle with different taste.

Reviewed 8 July 2013

Qdoba is one of the restaurants I will go for a fast but also enjoyable experience. I really like the idea of having everything cooked in front of your eyes, Qdoba is one of them! I really like the grilled chicken britto, with the price the size of the food is very generous! I will recommend this one to those Mexican food lovers!