“Best Pizza in Madison Wis”
Review of Buck's Pizza

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Buck's Pizza
Ranked #500 of 1,020 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Pizza
Reviewed 17 May 2015

I've been eating Bucks Pizza for about 40 yrs.They don't deliver..but thats OK Its worth the trip going to get it.Also if you save your receipts when you get 10 your 11th is FREE.Which is always nice! The crust is thin,the way I like it An it tastes AWESOME!I When I find coupons in advantage or wherever for buy on get one free,I usually get one 1/2 backed,take home an freeze it.Then when i crave a Bucks I take out an finish baking it! They dont open till 4,You cant eat in there.no room only about 3 chairs while waiting to be baked.

Reviewed 24 March 2013

I am not sure why anyone would buy this pizza when it is not even as good as the best frozen pizzas available. Digiornos would have been better. The crust seemed like matza bread (unleavened bread traditionally eaten by Jews during the week-long Passover holiday) and the sauce and sausage topping that I got were unremarkable. If you want a really good thin crust pizza in Madison I suggest you try the pizza at Urban Slice. It is located in Union South at The University of Wisconsin- Madison. See my review for Urban Slice.

Reviewed 22 November 2011

Sorry Bucks - the pizza used to be so good. Recently each time we've tried it, it wasn't the same good quality it used to be. Think someone needs to revisit a watchful eye over the workers at the Bucks on University Avenue. Unable to comment on the Bucks on Cottage Grove Rd. That one was always good previously.

Reviewed 21 February 2011

I have eaten there pizza for the last 45 years. Sometimes the pizza barely makes it home. If you like thin crust, than this is the pizza for you!

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook