“Good food, quick service”
Review of Laredo's

Laredo's
Ranked #383 of 1,056 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed 18 February 2016

I went to dinner at Laredo's with my husband, our son, and his partner. We'd actually planned to go to Tex Tubbs' Taco Palace or Monty's Blue Plate Diner but could not get into either so we headed toward East Towne and make a snap decision to try Laredo's, where we'd had good meals in the past. My husband had the quesadilla texana, I had a salad with skirt steak. The young men had chimichangas. All of the guys raved about their meals. My salad was good but the kitchen got the order wrong, because the menu said it came with chicken, not beef. The prices were higher than I remembered, but we didn't mind because we enjoyed the meal very much. The service was very quick, which was great because we were hungry.

Reviewed 1 September 2015

Laredo's East is usually my go-to spot for Mexican food. The staff are friendly and service is fast. The menu offers the average Mexican fare, and the dishes are tasty and plentiful.

Reviewed 18 July 2015

My husband and I have frequented the east side Laredo's since it first opened. Even though the wait staff has always treated us like we were at a fast food restaurant we continued to frequent the place because there weren't many other options.There have never been many good Mexican restaurants on the east side of Madison, surprisingly. We've been there twice in the last month and will not be going back again, EVER. The food has always been so-so, but the chips and salsa and two-for-one margaritas on Tuesday and Thursday nights had kept us returning for years. They no longer offer the margarita special, their prices have increased considerably, and they've eliminated quite a few inexpensive sides and a-la-carte items. We would rather spend another $10.00 or so for the two of us and have nice relaxed service and food that was worth the price.

2  Thank superiorland
Reviewed 2 July 2015

The food was good but our server could have done better. I ordered a burrito and margarita which wasn't overpoured. Chips and salsa were just alright.

1  Thank CHMcNealy
Reviewed 28 May 2015

A large group of us had dinner here after a wedding rehearsal. they were able to accommodate us well. The guacamole was very good and made right in front of us. Everyone seemed to like their meals.

Been to Laredo's? Share your experiences!