Super 8 New Orleans
US$249
US$239
Preferred Hotels
  • Restaurant
Crowne Plaza Hotel Astor-New Orleans(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$170
  • Pool
The Whitney Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$229
  • Breakfast included
Best Western Plus St. Christopher Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$190
US$169
  • Breakfast included
US$243
US$224
  • Restaurant
Omni Riverfront Hotel(New Orleans)(Great Value!)
US$215
US$179
Omni Hotels
US$392
US$349
  • Restaurant
New Orleans Marriott(New Orleans)
US$229
  • Restaurant
Omni Royal Orleans(New Orleans)
US$343
US$299
US$325
US$299
1,695 results
All reviewscathy smithmiss cathyminute drivefront deskroom was cleanfrench quarterbudget hotelcontinental breakfastsecurity guardyogurtwould stay here againeasy accesscanal streetmardi grasbourbon sttirahousekeeper
FilterAll languages
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Strong mildew smell right when walking in. They took a photocopy of my DL and credit card (not a safe way to save sensitive info). Rooms were loud, doors and walls thin. Pool was dirty and way too cold. Breakfast was waffles, oatmeal and donuts, nothing substantial or fresh. Bunches of black hair were found on towels (we're blonde), bedding and floors. I was shocked badly by one of the outlets, and they said it was my new laptop charger, which I used at 3 hotels and my home before this one with no problems. They told me I should buy a new charger. I had to call the front desk each day to have housekeeping come by, because they hadn't been there when we came back for the day, between 3-5pm.

Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 3 weeks ago

The rooms were nice and extremely clean. I love a place where the employees take pride in their job. Cathy Smith made sure our room was impeccable. I love that she was the first face that i saw and she greeted me with a lively good morning (that was better than coffee). We came back to stay again and Cathy told me that she had a teammate that helps with the rooms where we stayed and here name was Tira. I never met Tira but when I mentioned how pleasantly fresh our blankets were on the bed she said she couldn't take all the credit.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled on business
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

Friendly staff...FREE PARKING FOR THE DURATION OF YOUR CRUISE!!! Shuttle service is about $8pp to & $8 from the Port. SKETCHY NEIGHBORHOOD BUT I HAVE stayed here a dozen times without so much as a bad glance. Conveniently located just off HWY.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled with family
1  Thank hollyn452
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

I didn’t pay much for the room. It was clean but the building was old off the interstate going into downtown New Orleans. The breakfast was not really a continental. There was not much of a selection. There was waffles and cereal. This motel was ok since I got the room for $50. I have seen worst at larger hotel chains.

• Stayed: March 2018, travelled solo