“3 for 1 beers and short rotation!”
Review of Cats Meow

Cats Meow
Ranked #324 of 1,978 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went during the week and brought my showmanship! I had a blast singing. The hostess was fun and kept the crowd entertained in between. 3/1 beers is not a bad way to fill up on liquid courage.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

If you want some flavor of New Orleans and nightlife, this is the place. Karaoke is king and it is right on Bourbon Street. Hurricanes, of course, are available and big plus they have all other alcoholic drinks.
I love to dance and you can dance in the crowd or get up on the stage. It was the most fun that I have had in a long time.

Reviewed 14 May 2017 via mobile

Cats Meow is so much fun! We like to sing so we went early for the 3-4-1 happy hour in order to sing lots before it got crowded. The staff are awesome! The people watching is spot on. The singing isn't perfect but you laugh and have a good time!

Reviewed 1 April 2017

My boyfriend and I hung out at Cat's Meow a few times during our week long visit to NO. It doesn't get really entertaining until a little later at night, but once it does, it's more than fun! The karaoke hosts were lively and entertaining and loved engaging the crowd before, during, and in-between songs. I enjoyed that about every two performers, they took a break and engaged the crowd in a song or activity. I did not purchase any drinks here, but they seemed to be moderately priced for Bourbon St. The bathrooms were better than most places on Bourbon. I would definitely recommend for anyone who loves singing or just watching karaoke. I will be visiting again!

Reviewed 23 March 2017

Really know most for its karaoke. Very accepting crowd, mostly inebriated, but not obnoxiously so. Great hostess. Lots of fun, even if it is a bit divey.