“Good Place for Karyoke”

Ranked #312 of 1,980 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good place for drinks and entertainment. The karyoke is fun to watch. No cover charge. No line. Opens late afternoon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We went here hoping to sing some Karaoke. I sing a lot wherever I can. This place however was for professionals. These singers sounded like they were in a band.
We left.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

If you like kareoke,,, this place was awesome!!! The entertainers were really good and had no problems in getting the crowd to join in the fun!! Ok ...the people that went on stage were really poor singers, but its all in good fun... I guess that's what kareoke is for !!!

Reviewed 11 July 2017 via mobile

I went during the week and brought my showmanship! I had a blast singing. The hostess was fun and kept the crowd entertained in between. 3/1 beers is not a bad way to fill up on liquid courage.

Reviewed 26 May 2017

If you want some flavor of New Orleans and nightlife, this is the place. Karaoke is king and it is right on Bourbon Street. Hurricanes, of course, are available and big plus they have all other alcoholic drinks.
I love to dance and you can dance in the crowd or get up on the stage. It was the most fun that I have had in a long time.