“The best time in Nola”

Ranked #312 of 1,980 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 22 August 2017

I went with a bunch of girlfriends for our friend's bachelorette and we intended on going all over Bourbon Street but ended up staying at the Cats Meow all night! Only disappointment was that we were never called on stage to do karaoke, which I couldn't believe since we were there the entire night. Highly, highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a great night out in Nola. The drinks are also reasonably priced, which doesn't hurt.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Expensive drinks and dirty . Mens room reminded me of a third world country outhouse. Karaoke was run by two people and the MC would sing every other song along with the music. For a bourbon street location you would think they would at least have a good sound system and someone to run it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good place for drinks and entertainment. The karyoke is fun to watch. No cover charge. No line. Opens late afternoon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We went here hoping to sing some Karaoke. I sing a lot wherever I can. This place however was for professionals. These singers sounded like they were in a band.
We left.

Reviewed 23 July 2017 via mobile

If you like kareoke,,, this place was awesome!!! The entertainers were really good and had no problems in getting the crowd to join in the fun!! Ok ...the people that went on stage were really poor singers, but its all in good fun... I guess that's what kareoke is for !!!