“Just go in and let loose. ”
Review of Cats Meow

Cats Meow
Ranked #324 of 1,992 Restaurants in New Orleans
Dining options: After-hours
Neighbourhood: French Quarter
Reviewed 30 August 2017 via mobile

If you're a stick in the mud , don't bother walking in the doors. It's super fun if you just watch it's even better if you participate. I've always had a blast when I went there. The MCs are really talented and they include even the shy type to come up and dance. We have some pretty great stories form The Cat's Meow, you will too. The hurricanes there are pretty damn good too.

Reviewed 22 August 2017

I went with a bunch of girlfriends for our friend's bachelorette and we intended on going all over Bourbon Street but ended up staying at the Cats Meow all night! Only disappointment was that we were never called on stage to do karaoke, which I couldn't believe since we were there the entire night. Highly, highly recommend this place to anyone that is looking for a great night out in Nola. The drinks are also reasonably priced, which doesn't hurt.

Reviewed 21 August 2017

Expensive drinks and dirty . Mens room reminded me of a third world country outhouse. Karaoke was run by two people and the MC would sing every other song along with the music. For a bourbon street location you would think they would at least have a good sound system and someone to run it.

Reviewed 9 August 2017

Good place for drinks and entertainment. The karyoke is fun to watch. No cover charge. No line. Opens late afternoon.

Reviewed 31 July 2017

We went here hoping to sing some Karaoke. I sing a lot wherever I can. This place however was for professionals. These singers sounded like they were in a band.
We left.