Open today: Closed

from US$35.00
from US$45.00
from US$35.00
More Info
See what travellers are saying:
Selected filters
Reviewed 3 March 2021

This was a fantastic way to see the New Orleans! It allowed us to see the city in its entirety. Tonya was knowledgeable and accommodating! She cared about our comfort and highlighting the things we were most interested to see and learn about. We recommend!

Date of experience: March 2021
badassflamingo, Owner at Paved Paradise Bike Tours New Orleans, responded to this reviewResponded 3 March 2021

Thanks for the review! It was very nice to meet you! Take care
Tonya

Reviewed 16 February 2021 via mobile

We had a great tour with Brian. He was very professional, taking all the COVID protocols, still showing us what these two areas are all about. We learned so much! I would highly recommend this tour!!

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 7 February 2021

I love New Orleans, shotgun houses, music, people, creativity, Mardi Gras! Corina delivered all in a fabulous bike tour of the Mardi Gras float houses. Awesome way to see and experience the city during Carnivale. Corinna is a jewel of a hostess/tour guide. Highly recommend ⚜️⚜️

Date of experience: February 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021

This was such a fun way to spend an afternoon! The history and stories made the surroundings that much more interesting.

Date of experience: January 2021
Reviewed 19 January 2021

This was an excellent tour! Brian, the tour guide, was really great! Not only following safety protocols on the road, but we went to some amazing places I had never heard of before!

All locations we stopped at brought out an interesting story or anecdote on history or human interest and I learned more in a few hours with Brian than I had known through all my own reading and watching of documentaries.

The bikes themselves are really nice and comfortable and easy to maneuver through the streets.

Next time I'm in NOLA, I'll be sure to book a tour through Paved Paradise Bike Tours.

Date of experience: January 2021